Friendly Date

As soon as you and Yoongi got home, he turned to his cat form and ran off not bothering to help with the groceries.

"Y/N! You're finally back." Taehyung pulled you in a hug. Jeez, this boy is so sweet and affectionate, unlike someone. You smiled to yourself while Teahyung looked at you confused. His face suddenly turned sour.

"Y/N, can you change? You smell like hyung right now."

"Oh, sure. Since it's only 10, I can still wash up pretty quick and I'll cook right after."

You ran to your room to get new clothes and went straight to the bathroom. You went back down and saw Jin already cooking.

"I figured you're tired by now so I'll handle the cooking. Just rest for a bit." Jin smiled gently at you.

"Aish, how did I get lucky with you?"

You tiptoed and kissed Jin's cheek and scratched his ears, as you did, Taehyung walked into the kitchen. He looked at you sadly and stormed out. You thanked Jin again and rushed after Taehyung.

You found him sulking in his room. His ears flattened while his body was wrapped around his blanket.

"Tae, what's wrong?" He whimpered,

"You love them more than me." His voice cracked, you played with his hair.

"Sweetie, of course I love you too. I love all of you equally."

He looked at you, tears streaming down his face. Taehyung frowned at you.

"Action speak louder than words, Y/N. You're always with the others, I tried so hard to get your attention but you're always occupied with them or with work, you always choose them over me. Am I not good enough for you?"

Taehyung sniffed and tried to hide his face from you. You grabbed his face and place your forehead on his. You wiped his tears and kissed his already red nose.

"You're more than enough Tae, you, all of you are important to me. I'm sorry if that's how you feel. I should have noticed sooner. I'll make it up to you."

"How?" You thought for a moment and smiled at him.

"Today, I'm all yours. We'll do whatever you want. Will you accept my apology?"

Taehyung pounced at you and he breathed in you sweet scent.

"You'd do that for me?"

"Of course, you're my sweet Tae."

"Won't the others get mad?"

He hugged you tighter but not enough to hurt you.

"I'm sure they'll understand, Tae. They're you brothers, they love you as much as I do so don't worry."

"So we can do anything today?"

"Whatever you want, I'm all yours. We have the whole day ahead of us."

"Can we go to the amusement park? I've heard it's fun there. Can we,Y/N?"

He gave you his puppy dog eyes. (This is just an expression, he's a ferret if you forgot) Uuuh...how can I say no to that face.

"Get dressed then, we'll go out as soon as we finish lunch."

He leaped off the bed and did a little dance. You giggled at his cuteness. You kissed his cheek and he gave you his box smile.

You went down to tell the others. They've known about Taehyung's insecurities so they didn't object. You promised them that you'll bring them all next time. For now, you priority is Tae.