Behind the Scenes: Part 1 🔥

The next chaps will be showing how...intimate the guys were with each other in their hotel rooms. I can either make this like a oneshot so it won't be relevant in the next chaps but if you guys decide that you'd want it to be a part of the up coming chaps then get ready because the boys won't only be focused with you but also their lovers. You guys decide on how you want the story to flow so leave comments and whatever the majority decides on, I'll go with that.

Yoongi and Jimin's Room

The 2 boys may seem to fight a lot but they actually care for each other. Since you've rescued them both in a horrible situation. They can relate to each others and became each others' confidant.

Now the 2 boys, in their drunken state, are lost in each others' eyes. Yoongi licks his bottom lip while looking at Jimin's delectable plump lips while Jimin bit his lip at Yoongi's intense stare.

"H-Hyung, it's hot."

Jimin started to take of his tank top revealing his sweaty well-built body. Yoongi couldn't help but stare at the delicious younger cat hybrid just waiting to be taken.

"Let your hyung help you with that."

Yoongi smirked and pushed Jimin on the bed and stared at the boy whose breath hitched as Yoongi's hand started to travel dangerously close to his growing bulge.

"Such a sweet little kitten."

Jimin purred, liking the thought of being Yoongi's submissive. Yoongi took off his clothes and crawled on top of Jimin, his hands exploring the younger's body which earned him whimpers from the boy. His eyes never leaving Jimin's beautiful flushed face.

"Hyung, stop teasing!"

"Such a needy little kitten~"

Yoongi whispered on his kitten's ear making the boy thrust his hips up needily hoping for some kind of contact. Yoongi captured the boy's plump lips and moaned.

How can someone taste so sweet?

He pinned the boy's wrist to the bed as he sucked his tongue earning him whimpers and muffled moans. He pulled away and looked at the boy.

"Do you want to do this?"

Jimin's eyes were filled with lust, admiration and...love?

"It's alright, hyung. I-I want this. I want you."

Yoongi's features softened at the boy and nibbled his ear knowing it as his sweet spot.

"H-Hyung!"

Yoongi smirked while leaving red and purple marks on the boy, claiming him as his. Yoongi's hand traveled on Jimin's chest.

As he kissed his kitten, Yoongi had one hand clutching on the boy's nape while the other played with his pink nipple.

"You like that?"

Jimin moaned out a yes. Yoongi started to kiss Jimin's forehead, nose, lips, neck until he got lower and lower.

"What do you want, kitten?"

"Hyung, please!"

"Please what?"

There was a silence. Jimin covered his eyes with his arm, his lips parted. Yoongi growled and pushed his arm away.

"Don't hide from me, little kitten. Now, tell me what you want."

"I-It's embarassing!"

Yoongi scoffed and smirked.

"Fine. If you don't want to tell me then let's just sleep."

Yoongi was about to leave the bed when Jimin grabbed his hands, his eyes not meeting the older cat hybrid.