Bonus

After learning of Yoongi and Jimin's relationship, you skipped to Jin and Namjoon's room. You managed to outrun Yoongi of course, that guy is such a grandpa. You knocked a few times but there was no one who answered.

That's strange, they're usually the first to get up.

You took out your spare keycard and opened the door. You smiled at the two boys wrapped in each others arms.

I could get used to this~

You were taling photos of them when Namjoon's phone started to ring and you grabbed it. Jennie.

"Hello?"

"Yes?"

"Is Namjoon there?"

"Yeah but he's still sleeping."

"Then who are you? I swear that Namjoon told me he liked a guy...did things got bad?"

"I'm Y/N, his owner and girlfriend. I'm fine with their relationship. I adore it even."

"Damn, girl."

"Wait, so did they fight?"

"You can say that."

"Girl, you better tell me everything. I doubt that they'll tell me anyway."

"Give me your number and let's gossip about them~"

"I like your style."

You sent your number to Jennie. You giggled too loudly because Namjoon and Jin woke up and rubbed their eyes.

"Y-Y/N?!"

"Hello, boys~"

"W-We-"

"I'm not mad! You guys should know me more than that."

"So you're fine with this?"

"I don't mind. Yoongi and Jimin are together now so that just leaves Taehyung and Jungkook. I wouldn't even be surprised if those two end up together."

You winked at the two confused boys.

"Yoongi-hyung and Jimin are together?"

"You're really fine with this?"

Jin glared at Namjoon.

"After everything she said, that's what you're going to ask?"

Namjoon laughed and kissed his lover's cheek.

"Awww, that's cute! By the way, Jennie called you. I better get going and wake the other 2 boys. Go eat, me and Hobi already ate."

"Who's this Jennie girl?"

Namjoon called out to you. He knew what Jin's like when he gets angry.

"Y/N!"

You laughed at him and skipped to Taehyung and Jungkook's room.