Day 1

It was a beautiful and peaceful Sunday morning, atleast that was how it started.

Jimin was nuzzling on your chest with a smile on his face, his arms wrapped around you protectively. You gently pushed him off. He tossed to the other side of the bed a bit but stayed asleep.

You checked your phone first. Suho texted you that you'll have a 'friendly' date with him. You were reluctant at first but he pointed out that it'll be like catching up with each other.

You smiled and went downstairs to prepare breakfast. You hopped down the stairs happily to make your act believable. Pretending to be excited of something which you were but the boys wouldn't know that it's because of your 'friendly' date later.

"Good morning, Y/N. You look happy this early morning."

Jin smiled at you, Jin and Jimin were the only ones who weren't so rude last night so you smiled back.

"Good morning, Jin. You already made breakfast?"

"Yeah, sit down and eat. I'll call down the others."

You nodded and took a bite of your toast. You felt nervous, you didn't know how you'll act around the boys now.

"Y/N!" Jimin pounced on you and you stumbled a bit but hugged back.

"Morning, Chim." You pat his head and he gave you his cute eye smile.

The boys came down one by one and they eyed you apologetically and you nodded at them.

"We're sorry by the way we acted last night, Y/N." Tae's head dropped and your eyes softened.

"It' fine. Just don't do it again." They all nodded and there was a comfortable silence. You looked at the time and quickly ate your breakfast. The boys eyed you curiously.

"Noona, it's Sunday. There's no need to rush."

"Yeah, Y/N. Are you going out?" Hoseok tilted his head to the side.

"I'm having lunch with Suho today. I know you guys'll be busy so I'm hanging out with him."

"Just the two of you?" Jin frowned

"Yep. I'll be home before dinner."

"So, it's what? A date?" Namjoon scoffed.

"You could say that." With that, you rushed to your room leaving the boys shook. (see what I did there?😂)

Yoongi had his fists balled. Namjoon and Hoseok looked ready to kill. Tae still hasn't recovered from the shock while Jin, Jimin and Jungkook looked disappointed. They actually were looking forward for today because they cleared all their schedules for you and hoped to spend time with you but Suho took that away. Now, their minds are filled with possible situations your date could turn out.

"Hyung, we can't let this happen!" Jungkook ruffled his hair.

"Guys, Y/N is her own person. She can do whatever she wants." Jin said calmly.

"Jin-hyung, she belongs to us. She said she loved us right? Why is she hanging out with that guy when she already has us!?"

Namjoon was already fuming but Jin was always was the one who could calm him down.

"We have to trust Y/N. She said it was kinda like a date so maybe they're going out just as friends "

That calmed Namjoon down a bit but he was still angry.

"We shouldn't control her like that. You guys saw how mad she got last night, I don't want Y/N to be mad at us ever again."

Hoseok wrapped his arm around Tae's shoulder and settled his head on the younger ferret hybrid.