All the Boys ❤

The bright morning sun woke you from your slumber. Muscular arms were wrapped around your waist. You turned around and looked at Jungkook's face. You were trying to memorize every inch of him. You just noticed that he had grown so much. Is it because of Jackson?

The others weren't in bed. You shook Jungkook gently (The pun!). He groaned and pulled you closer to his chest. As much as you loved it in his arms, you had to pee.

"Ya, Jungkook! I need to go. You're squishing me."

"Let's stay like this a bit more, Noona."

"I swear, Jungkook. If you don't let me go right now, I'm making you heat all the food with the Microwave for a week."

Jungkook jolted awake and let you go. You got up but you immediately regret your decisions last night. You groaned loudly. Jungkook took you in his arms and carried you to the bathroom.

"Thanks, Jungkook. You can go down now. I'll catch up with you later. I just need to freshen up."

"You sure you don't need me to carry you down Noona?"

Jungkook smirked a bit and you punched his chest playfully.

"Shut up."

"Whatever you say~"

Jungkook left you to yourself and you sighed. You looked at the mirror and gasped. Your neck was covered with red and purple marks! Make up won't solve this...you have to wear layer of clothes because of them.

You finished your shower. Every step you take made you wince in pain but it was bearable. You called work telling them you'd be absent for 3-5 days. You explained to you boss and she just laughed and understood your situation.

"I've been there. Just don't...do it more often. Let yourself adjust."

You covered yourself embarassed. She won't ever let you forget that. You went down and saw the boys have already prepared breakfast.

"You guys all did this?"

Hoseok came up to you and gave you a bear hug.

"We did! With the help of Jin of course."

"And we only broke two plates!"

Namjoon grinned ear to ear.

"By we, he means him."

Yoongi gave Namjoon a look of annoyance and Jimin giggled.

"Fine but it's still an improvement!"

Namjoon defended himself and you all laughed. Breakfast was great, sadly you were running out of food again. It's the down side of living with boys.

"Guys, I'm heading out."

Before you could open the door, Jin pulled your arm gently.

"We'll come with you."

"That won't be necessary, guys."

"I don't think you understand Y/N."

Tae shook his head.

"What don't I understand?"

The boys looked at each other and nodded.

"You see, since we've mated, we have a stronger bond with you."

Jungkook nodded and continued

"Which means we'll become clingier, touchy...you get the point."

"That's fine by me but remember, I'm my own person. I won'tdo anything that will hurt you guys intentionally."