Day 5

The day ended good. It was weird that your boss didn't show up. You weren't complaining though, you didn't want your day to end sourly.

The rest of your day was pretty fun thanks to Jackson. He gave you company and bought you lots of food. What can you say, a way to a girls heart is through her stomach, it's not just guys~

Jackson volunteered to take you home but you rejected his offer.

"I have a car, you should just ride with me."

"Nah, I'd rather walk."

"In heels?"

Jackson rose an eyebrow. He isn't a girl but he knows the hardships women go through. You showed him your flats, you always bring them since you loved walking most of the time. Unless you're tired, you'd just get a cab. Your house is pretty near your work so all is well.

"If you say so but if you need anything, feel free to call me."

Jackson winked at you and you rolled your eyes at him. It really worried him that your eyes might get stuck that way.

"Thanks. I better get going now. See you tomorrow."

Jackson waved goodbye while you were on your way home. It only took a few minutes for you to get home. No one was home. Strange. Jin's usually the first to get home...it's pretty late too. I hope they're okay.

You didn't want to worry immediately so you waited an hour and texted them.

"Boys, where are you? I'm getting worried...come home as soon as possible."

A few minutes later and there were still no answer. Then your phone buzzed. It was Namjoon. You quickly got your phone, smiling that he answered.

"Sorry, Y/N. The boys and I won't be coming home tonight. It was sudden so we're sorry that we couldn't tell you sooner."

Your smile dropped and you sighed.

"Can I ask why?"

"It's something that doesn't concern you. Don't worr about it Y/N. We'll be home tomorrow. We promise."

It's something that doesn't concern you.

His words replayed in your mind. I guess I'm the only one who needs them. Tears started to form on your eyes and you sniffed quietly. You texted back.

"Oh, okay. See you guys tomorrow."

"Hyung, what did Y/N say?"

Taehyung asked Namjoon trying to look over his shoulder.

"She said it's okay."

"Are you sure we should leave her alone? What if she feels scared to be alone? What if she hasn't eaten yet?"

Jin was really worried about you. They have never been apart for a whole day.

"I'm sure she can handle herself for one night."

Namjoon said to the boys but he had a bad feeling. The boys just nodded. They understand why they have to distance themselves from you but it didn't make it easier.

That night, you were curled up on your blanket. You tried to sleep but your thoughts kept you awake. (Wide awake, wide awake, don't cry~ I just had too!)

Are they going to leave me too? It's a matter of time that they get tired of me anyways...

Tears streamed down your face, you didn't bother hiding your sobs. No one was there to hear anyways and cried yourself to sleep.