Day 2

You were trying to go to work...key word, trying. Taehyung has his arms wrapped around your waist, he was almost on the floor begging you to skip work.

"Tae, you know I can't do that. Guys, help me here!"

The boys were just standing in the corner amused by this difficult situation. Jin finally had enough.

"That's enough Tae. Y/N can't hang out today even if we cleared all our schedules for her and she'd rather be with her...friend."

Uh, you hate it when they guilt trip you into giving in.

"Fine! You guys always do this to me."

The boys smirked fully aware of how they affect you. You smirked too, you had an idea.

"Sure, I'll do as you wish. I guess it's fine for me to work overtime tomorrow and it's TOTALLY fine that my boss will have my head tomorrow. It's all good though, as long as you guys are happy."

It was your time to make them feel guilty. You smiled playfully at them while some looked guilty while one doesn't seem to be affected.

"Thanks for your consideration then Y/N."

Yoongi smirked at you and your shoulders dropped. You called in sick so you could hang out with your needy hybrids.

"What should we do all day?"

"Let's stay in..."

Yoongi lied down on the sofa and Jimin sat on his back.

"Yah, Jimin! Get off me."

"You're so lazy, hyung."

"I don't really feel like going out too."

Your shy little bunny played with his fingers and you cooed. You played with his cute ears, it has become a habit of yours. Jungkook blushed a deep shade of red.

"N-noona, stooop!"

"But you're just too cute Kookie~"

"Y/N, play with me too!"

Jimin tackled you and rubbed his chubby cheeks onto yours and you chuckled. You pat his soft locks and you hugged back. He felt warm. You could do this all day but Namjoon coughed to get your attention.

"So..."

"How about we make some snacks so that we can eat them as we watch a movie."

"That's a good idea, Jin. They should really learn how to cook."

"But you'll always be there to cook for us right, Y/N?"

Tae said and Hoseok rubbed his head.

"Tae, we can't expect Y/N to be with us all the time."

"So you mean she'll leave us one day?!"

Tae became teary eyed as he looked at you. Oh, dear. Your eyes softened and you hugged Tae.

"No, baby. I will never leave you guys.'

Everyone smiled except for one. Yoongi thought that you'd leave them for Suho as they didn't know about your plan.

"Sorry, Tae. I didn't mean it that way. Please stop crying."

"I-It's all right hyung. I overreacted."

"Let's get to cooking then!"

It was a mistake...a HUGE mistake. The kitchen was covered with eggs, oil and other more from the food fight  Hoseok started. Jin got so mad at them that they were punished to make the kitchen spotless.