All the Boys 🔥

This is a lemon guys, I repeat, this is R18 so to those who can't handle these stuff, don't read it!If only I didn't love you guys, I wouldn't even make this chap. The next chapter would be an aftermath of this so it's okay if you don't read this chap because it is PURELY lemon. You have been warned.

"G-Guys, hold up!"

They just wouldn't freaking listen to you.

"Sorry, Noona. We can't control it anymore."

Jungkook and Taehyung rested their head on the crook of your neck and took a deep breath.

"You smell so good, Y/N."

Taehyung licked your neck and started sucking the flesh leaving purple and red marks. Jungkook did the same.

"This will show other men that you are our property. No one is allowed to touch you but us."

"Noona, tell us you're ours."

Taehyung said huskily making you wet even more.

"I-I belong to you and only you."

The boys smirked at your words and inched closer to you.

You were trying to hold your moans but they were making it impossible. Your back was already against the wall, your knees barely supporting you.

"Let's do this in the bed room, shall we?"

Namjoon picked you up and headed to your room. The boys followed behind their alpha. Yoongi licked his lips as Namjoon threw you to the bed.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Y/N?"

Jin looked down at you worriedly but you could see that he was fighting hid urges. You wanted your boys to be happy so you nodded.

"I can already smell your arousal, Y/N. You want us too."

Hoseok kissed your lips briefly, teasing you.

Gosh, is this happening just because they're jealous?! Lord please give me strength.

"When we're done with you, you won't be able to go to work for a week and we'd have you all to ourself."

Jimin smiled imagining you not going to work with those men around you all the time.

They all took off their clothes. You bit your lip seeing their well toned body. The boys smirked knowing they have this affect on you.

Hoseok lifted up your pencil skirt and trailed kisses on your left thigh while Jimin massaged your right. Taehyung and Jungkook attacked your neck again. Jin started to unbotton your blouse as his gaze never leaving you. His eyes filled with lust.

Not long, you were left in your underwear. You covered yourself and blushed. Namjoon pulled your arms away.

"Don't hide, baby. You look beautiful."

Namjoon leaned in closer and nibbled on your bottom lip making you gasp. Hoseok and Jimin were getting closer to your womanhood making you squirm.

"Seeing you like this really turns me on."

Jungkook whispered to you and you flushed red. When did your sweet little bunny become so daring and sexy?!

Jin took your bra off and Jimin slid your panties off. The boys stopprd what they were doing to stare at your body.

"Beautiful."

Their eyes hungrily searching through your body.

Jin and Yoongi groped your breasts making you moan softly.