Behind the Scenes: Part 2 🔥

"Hyung, stop it."

Jin kept rubbing his head on Namjoon's neck, tickling the boy. Namjoon was still sober and he was having a hard time because of how clingy Jin was.

"But this just feels so riiiight~"

"Jin-hyung, you're drunk."

Namjoon sighed. Everytime Jin gets drunk, he becomes more affectionate and would do and say random things out of nowhere and to make matters worse, he acts completely like a spoiled pup.

"Let's go to our room now."

"I don't wannaaaa!"

"Kim Seok Jin."

Jin stopped his whinning and his ears twitched at Namjoon's command.

"I-I don't wanna go to sleep yet."

Jin puffed out his now flushed cheeks from having too much to drink. Namjoon sighed. Jin has always been difficult when he's drunk.

"Then let's do something else later."

Namjoon grabbed Jin's wrist dragging the drunk boy behind him. Jin could barely walk straight. Namjoon noticed and stopped walking.

"Why'd you stop?"

Namjoon knelt down his back facing Jin.

"Climb on."

Jin grinned and didn't even protest. He jumped on Namjoon's back wrapping his arms on his Alpha's neck while Namjoon supported his legs. Jin smiled, his eyes barely open. He continued to smell (see what I did there?) Namjoon's strong scent and fell asleep.

Namjoon and Jin's Room

Namjoon gently placed Jin on the bed and slid in with him. He watched the sleeping boy with a smile on his face. He played with Jin's hair making the boy smile in his sleep. Jin faced Namjoon and wrapped his arms around Namjoon's waist and with that, Namjoon fell asleep.

It was almost 1 am when Namjoon woke up to the sound of whimpering. He looked down on his chest and Jin was clinging onto him, soaking his shirt with his tears. Namjoon gently shook Jin awake.

"Hyung, wake up!"

"J-Joon..."

Jin hid his face on Namjoon's chest as he rubbed circles on the crying boy's back.

"You had a nightmare again. Was it about her like before?"

Jin nodded. Jin had been dreaming of his past owner, a kind old lady. She took care of him until her last dying breath. Jin was there when she died. The old lady's children never visited her and she treated Jin like her son. She taught him how to cook and be a gentleman. Namjoon have to say that she took great care of Jin and without her, he wouldn't be how he is today. Jin saw her die. He saw how life slowly left her kind eyes.

He had nowhere else to go. That's when Y/N found Jin. Jin was wandering around, all dirty but Y/N took him in, gave him a home and a family to love and care for him. As happy as he is, he still kept having nightmares of his past owner but this time was different. Jin had always been close to Namjoon the most and would always seek comfort to the younger hybrid. Namjoon felt something off, Jin never cried this much from just a nightmare.

"Do you mind telling me what the dream is about?"

Jin nodded silently and took deep breaths.

"I-It was the usual dream at first. My old owner dying and telling me to be happy and to find a nice new owner but after that, it wasn't her in my arms. It was Y/N dying and y-you looked at me with so much hatred in your eyes. You b-blamed me and left me. I tried reaching out to you but you n-never even l-looked back."