To the Beach 🔥

This is a MarkSon special and THIS IS GOING TO BE A LEMON WOOOOH! I HAVE MADE MY FANTASIES INTO A REALITY MWAHAHAHAHA

Too bad it doesn't happen in real life...

"Yah! Stop pushing me, Jungkook."

"Just ask her already, Tae-Tae!"

The boys were arguing loudly as you and Jackson were drinking some coffee.

"What is it boys?"

"Umm...noona, can we go to the beach today?"

"Now? If we do go, we'd have to prepare as soon as possible."

"Can Jackson-hyung and Mark-hyung come along? Pleeeease!"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip into a pout and his eyes became watery. Uuuuuh...

"Would you mind coming along, Jackson?"

"Of course not! It'll be fun."

"Yaaaay! We're going to the beach~"

Jungkook and Tae held hands and twirled around the room looking adorable but in their minds, they have a devious plan together with the other hybrids.

You had Namjoon go back to the house and grab some supplies needed while you and Jin made snacks for your little trip.

"Hey, Y/N! Do you mind if we stay there for a night? With all that soju you brought, I don't think we'll be able to go home in one piece."

An evil thought crossed your mind and you smirked but you soon changed it in a sweet smile.

"I'll handle the hotel reservation. You help Jin for a minute."

Jackson rubbed the back of his neck while looking at the knife in Jin's hand. Jin smiled at him and handed him the knife while he took it with shaking hands.

While you arranged you reservation, the boys were in a corner huddled up.

"I overheard their conversation and we'll be staying in a hotel overnight!!!"

Hoseok clapped his hands together.

"Can we bring Tannie too?"

Taehyung pouted and Yoongi sighed.

"Call Namjoon to bring your son."

"I'm a daddy~" (It's a different kind of daddy you nasties 😆...who am I to talk though HAHAHA)

The boys laughed at the ferret hybrid's cuteness.

"This is perfect! You have to make a move now, hyung. This is your chance."

Jungkook fist pumped the air for a dramatic effect and there was an awkward silence. Jungkook flushed and played with one of his bunny ears.

"I dunno about this guys..."

"You're a wolf, man! Where's your possessiveness?!"

Yoongi poked Mark's chest clearly annoyed at him being a sissy. Mark sighed and just nodded. Yoongi's face softened and rubbed Mark's shoulder reassuringly.

"I'm sorry I blew up on you like that. It's just that I don't want you to waste time. I actually like you to be happy. You deserve it after all you've been through. Face it, many hybrids are stuck in sticky situations and we've come past that. It's time for us to be happy and cherish every moment of our life."

Mark had tears threatening to fall but he rubbed them off.

"I was the weakest in my old pack. To be honest, I'm actually glad to not be a part of it anymore but you're right. Thank you, Yoongi. I'll do my best!"