Hybrid Center

You all went home the next day. Jackson and Mark made it official. You were all happy for them.

"Y/N, are you going out today?"

Namjoon dropped the bags when he saw you putting your coat back on.

"Yeah. I'm going to the hybrid center to help out."

"Can we come along with you? Maybe we can help too!"

Taehyung asked enthusiastically. You can't say no to that.

"Sure. Are you all coming with me?"

Yoongi and Jimin was silent. They both shared a warry expression. It was understandable. They had gone through a lot in some shelters  but they've gotten over it. You think.

"We'll go too."

"Are you sure?"

"Of course! We're actually glad people like you help out Y/N. It makes us feel happy that hybrids like us have somewhere safe to go. Unlike some places. Besides, we'd get to see our friends!"

Jimin gave you his famous eye smile that you love so much. Yoongi on the other hand had a small smile on. It was a small gesture but it made you feel relieved.

Once you arrived, you were greeted with a hug by Mr. Baek who you treated as an uncle.

"It's so great to see you again, Y/N! You haven't visited for almost a month. The hybrids were starting to get worried."

"Sorry, Mr. Baek. I've been busy with work and...other stuff."

You look at the boys with a raised brow and they looked away from you and whistled as if they hadn't caused you any trouble with their jealousy and affection.

"Boys, it's great to see you all again. I hope you're treating Y/N well."

"Trust us, we're treating her very VERY well."

Yoongi smirked and you nudged his ribs while smiling at Mr. Baek. Jimin giggled and the others smiled.

"Don't worry Mr. Baek, we're treating her like a queen."

Jin said with a gentle smile which satisfied Mr. Baek.

"That's good. You don't meet a lot of people like her. Treasure her as much as you can."

"Mr. Baek where should I put these-
Y/N? What are you doing here?"

"Jinyoung? Oh, I usually volunteer to help out in the hybrid center. Are you new here?"

"Yeah. You actually inspired me to help out and it's just a coincidence that this is the same hybrid center that you volunteer at. What a small world."

"It's great to see you again Jinyoung!"

"Hey, Jin. Let's talk more later about a new recipe I found."

"I see that all of you are well acquainted so is it okay for you Y/N to show him around and teach him the ropes?"

"I'd gladly help him out, Mr. Baek. You don't have to worry."

"Oh, I never worry when it comes to you. You do things just well. I'll take that Jinyoung so just follow whatever Y/N says."

"Yes, sir."

"What a polite young man. Have you thought about adopting?"

"I have. I just haven't found the right hybrid I guess."

"You bettter choose wisely. A hybrid is a companion. Not a pet. You will have to earn their trust and never ever (get it?😂) break that trust."

With that, Mr. Baek walked off with the box Jinyoung carried.