Chapter 6

When I made it over to where Sasuke, Sakura, and Orochimaru were, Naruto was just arriving, too. I hovered next to him, waiting for his first attack. He threw shurikens and kunai at the snake sannin, stopping him from slithering any closer to Sasuke and Sakura.

"So, what was the password again?" Was the first thing that Naruto said. Everyone stopped fighting to either talk to him or listen to them talking.

"Forget it, we know it's ..." I ignored Sakura. I really didn't want to hear what they were talking about, I'd heard it before. Not that I really remember what they said.

"Guys, more fighting, less talking!" I sighed at them. We really should be fighting now. I don't see how the enemy can wait for them to finish talking instead of catching them off guard. It made no sense.

I ignored them, sneaking off to where Orochimaru was. He was still wrapped disgustingly around the tree. That guy can move in freaky ways. I bit his leg, sending electricity into it. Honestly, this was my favorite of the jutsus I could do. I pumped enough electricity into him that you could see it coming off him in some places. I was trying to fry some of his nerves and maybe even part of his chakra network, which I had managed to do to an enemy before. At first, it seemed to work, but then the timeline continued as it would have if I wasn't here. I hoped that I at least caused Orochimaru a good bit of pain.

When Sasuke tried to give the scroll to Orochimaru, I flew in and caught it as Naruto jumped forward to, then gave it to Naru. Naruto punched Sasuke, trying to snap him out of his 'I'm too Scared to Think Right' mode, which I knew wouldn't really help. I giggled when I had an idea. I zapped Sasuke to 'help' Naruto, which didn't help either. Not that I really expected it to.

"How do I know you're really Sasuke?! The Sasuke I know would never quit. ..." More pointless talking.

Orochimaru, once again listening instead of attacking, agreed with Naruto, getting up. Then he attacked, after everyone was done talking. As he was doing a summoning jutsu, Naruto ran forward with a kunai to attack him. I flew forward with him, backing him up. After all, Orochimaru is close to the top of my 'Characters I Hate Most' list. Until close to the end of Shippuden, then he is on my 'I Don't Really Like This Guy but I'm Not Upset That He's Alive' list. I snapped out of my thoughts as the snake appeared in a whirlwind, attacking Naruto, who I pulled out of the way.

"Thanks!" He said, while Sakura was busy yelling.

The snake went in to attack again, but aimed for me first this time. I didn't manage to dodge in time and was slammed into a tree. Pain radiated through my body, and, with the force of the blow, I might have a few broken ribs. I squeezed my eyes shut, trying to block out the pain.

By the time I did, well mostly did, Naruto had already gone into the first stage of Kuruma mode; where he had red, slitted eyes and much more strength. As he jumped towards Orochimaru and the snake, and Orochimaru blew a fireball towards him. I flew forward as fast as I could, shoving Naruto out of the way. As he slammed into a nearby tree, I blew a bigger fireball at Orochimaru, making mix with his and fly back towards him.

"Ha! Take that you Psychopath Snake!" Sasuke and Sakura looked at me, shocked. I don't think they knew wolves could do jutsus. Maybe they can't, only I can. I really don't know, and I don't have time to think about it now.

While I was distracted, the stupid snake whacked me with his tail again, sending me flying into a tree, again. This was getting old really fast. And now I know that I have some broken bones, but luckily not in my wings, as long as I don't have to walk anywhere, I should be fine. Deciding that Naruto and I were out of it for now, Orochimaru attacked Sasuke again. There is a lot of repeating going on right now. Orochimaru is not very original. Summon snake, attack someone, throw them away, repeat. Naruto jumped in front of the snake, stopping it before it could hit Sasuke.

"Hey, you're not hurt, are ya? Scaredy Cat." This was one of my favourite parts. Sasuke can finally see how much Naruto grew. Or get ticked off at him later for being stronger. Sasuke is weird.

Once again, Naruto kept talking and Orochimaru waited until he was done to attack him. I tried to fly over and stop him, but he managed to change Kuruma's seal and throw Naruto before I got there.

"No! I'm late! Oh well, at least it's not very long before the Pervy-Sage finds and fixes it."

I knew that Sakura would stop his fall, so I didn't bother trying to catch him. Instead, I kept flying towards Orochimaru and bit him, sending lethal amounts of electricity into him. I couldn't keep it up for long before I had to stop. I didn't have much chakra left and hadn't gotten any sleep since the exam started.

Orochimaru pulled me off him pretty quickly, and threw me, just like he had Naruto. Luckily, Sakura was close enough to catch me as I went down. Just her catching me sent the pain shooting through my body again, causing my sight to go blurry. I yelped in pain, then let out a long whine. I passed out as Sakura started yelling at Sasuke.