Chapter 36

When Sasuke, Orochimaru, and the others arrived, I retracted my wings, stayed back, and kept myself hidden for a little while. I didn't want to distract them from their task, and they were too busy to notice me yet. So, I watched as Orochimaru reanimated the previous Hokages. As they were coming together, I undid the genjutsu keeping me hidden and walked over to Sasuke, greeting him.

"Hey Sasuke! I had some time and decided to visit. I wanted to thank you again for getting the seal off me. I was also wondering if you every figured out what it was that pushed you to help me."

"No, I don't. I do have a message for you from Itachi, though. He wanted me to tell you 'Thank you for trying. It was more than many others had done.' What was he talking about? What did you try to do?"

I smiled at what he told me. It let me know that 'Tachi wasn't against living anymore, which ment he was less likely to resist my plan.

"After your battle with him, I tried to heal him. He didn't want to come back though. He was too convinced that his death would make your life better and atone for his sins."

"Here they are." Oreomaru interupted. "The previous Hokages."

I ignored what the others were saying behind me, focusing on the newly reanimated shinobi in front of me. There were some things you just couldn't get from only watching it. I could feel the pressure of their immense chakra filling the room.

"I suspect what's going on is that he undid the Reaper Death seal, the same thing that sealed us away, and then did the reanimation jutsu."

Once again, I ignored Oreomaru. His response was mostly bragging.

"Well Lord First, it appears we have been recalled to the world of the living." Minato said.

At this, Hashirama leaned forward, tilting his head at him. "Who the hell are you?"

I ignored their conversation, knowing where it was going. Instead, I spoke to Gramps Hokage. "Hey, Gramps! It's nice to see you again."

"Do I know you? And if so, why would you be with Orochimaru?"

I giggled. "It's me, Kira. I'm a person again! And I'm with them because I wanted to see you guys. Since I've become 'myself' again, everyone just let's me do whatever I want."

While the First Hokage was busy being depressed about Lady Tsunade becoming Hokage, it seemed that Tobirama had been keeping tabs on both conversations. "Why would a Suna shinobi want to meet the previous Hokages? And why would they let you have free reign to do whatever you want? And what's with your eyes?"

"She knows things. She has special knowledge about the past and future. As such, you can understand why she gets to act without permission or orders. You both met her before. She was that wolf pup who helped keep you busy last time you were reanimated."

"That's right!" I winked at Tobirama, making a peace sign. "I can't risk telling people about the future or changing it too much, but I do what I can. My eyes are a unique kekkei genkai. They're kinda like an overpowered sharingan."

"Oh, can you show us?" Hashirama asked, excited.

"Sure!"

I couldn't un-activate my eyes, so I decided to show him how I can copy kekkei genkai.

"Would you mind using a wood style jutsu to attack me?"

When he did so, I copied his hand seals, yelling out the jutsu name shortly after he did. "Wood stye: Smothering Binding Technique!"

Thin wooden stakes shot out of our hands, wrapping around each other's technique.

"How is that possible?" Minato asked.

"My kekkei genkai, the Mirshagan, is the ultimate copying jutsu. I can copy practically any jutsu, kekkei genkai, dojutsu, or kekkei tota. It, not the rinnegan, is the top dujutsu. And, back to what you guys were talking about before, Lady Tsunade might gamble and drink a lot, but she is a very good Hokage full of the Will of Fire. You should be proud of her."

I turned back to Sasuke. "Well, I've got to go. They need my help soon in command, and I have yet to put a seal on them. See ya later."

I waved goodbye to him, made a quick bow to the Hokages, and them left, hirraishining to the command building. As soon as I arrived, I made a small army of shadow clones, sending them into the building so they could hirraishin the people inside to my location when the tailed beast bomb would hit. And I knew that it would hit soon.

While they got themselves situated, I grew my wings and flew far away from the battle. They would have to hang back and let this generation handle the battle. The more people I could save now, the less chakra I would need to use later.

As I was thinking about how to get them to listen and stay back, my clones and the people from headquarters appeared around me. My clones dispelled, and I received their memories. Everyone had been gotten out safely.

In the end, I decided that I didn't have enough time to waste to explain in detail why they had to stay back. I copied the hand signs Captain Yamato (he had told me he preferred to be called that) had used so long ago when I first went on a mission with him.

"Wood Style: Four Pillar Prison Technique!"

A large prison of wood formed itself around them, but it was more like a fancy house. I want actually trying to imprison them, per say, but just keep them in place.

"I'm sorry, but your part in this war is over. I saved you, but, to keep the future on the right track, I need you to stay here."

"I understand, do what you have to." Shikaku answered over the protests. He must have understood. Good, then he could tell everyone else after I leave.

I nodded at him, then flew off. It would be too dangerous to hirraishin to anyone at this point. I might just flash right in front of a sword and get myself stabbed. I landed on the edge of the battlefield, but didn't join. I had used up a lot of chakra in the past few minutes: using wood style twice as well as transporting hundreds of people and making just as many shadow clones. If I wanted to be able to use THAT jutsu.