Epilogue

Hey guys! I might not post anything for a little while after this chapter, but that's because I'm working on the sequel. That's also why this one is shorter, I still have to go over a few more things for the sequel. I'll post an Author's Note in this story to let you know after I publish the first chapter.

Fangirl

-------------------------------------------------------

-15 years later:

"Dad, Dad! Look what I made!"

Our oldest daughter, Misako Ototsuki (top pic), raced into the room. With her dark red hair, a love tattoo on her forehead (which I want all too sure about, but she was old enough to make her own decisions), and pale skin, she looked almost exactly like her father, but also had my eyes. With both of our kekkei genkai, she was the most gifted of our children. She had also recently made Chuunin.

As a big daddy's girl, she was always making new attacks or learning new jutsus to show off to him. It was adorable, especially when she was younger and Gaara still found it awkward. He'd gotten used to it now, though, but it was still really sweet of her.

This time, it was to show him how detailed the Shukaku sculpture she made was. Like me, she was more talkative and creative. She would spend most of the time she wasn't training or on missions making sand animals to entertain Gaara and my youngest child, our 3 year old son.

Ryoto was our only son. He was also the only one of our children who looked like me. He was a sweet kid, with my brown hair and green eyes. He'll probably end up with my dojutsu one day, just like Aiko. He was very hyper, running around the house and annoying everyone to play with him.

Most of the time, I just ended up taking him with me and our middle child, Aiko, to the training grounds and letting him practice with toy kunai

Most of the time, I just ended up taking him with me and our middle child, Aiko, to the training grounds and letting him practice with toy kunai. Aiko looked even more like Gaara than Misako. She was like a carbon copy of Gaara when he was her age, complete with his pupil-less seafoam eyes. She was 11, and only recently graduated from the academy.

She might have looked like Gaara, but she acted more like a Nara than anything else

She might have looked like Gaara, but she acted more like a Nara than anything else. Aiko loved it when we would visit her "Uncle Shika" in the Leaf. Gaara gave her missions in the Leaf every so often so she could go and visit them. Opposite of Ryoto, she has Gaara's sand abilities, but not my Mirshagan.

Gaara and I were happy with the life we had worked for. The world was at peace, we had children who were our pride and joy, we had a lot of family and friends scattered all over the Shinobi world, and I managed to stop Gaara from messing up his hair style. And so, here I will end the adventures of my life: the detailed account of how I went from Gaara's Wolf to his loving wife to the mother of 3 children.