Chapter 41

Izanagi, a special technique specific to sharingan. Based off the Creation of All Things technique, it gives the user the ability to cast a genjutsu on reality itself, forcing it to conform with what you want. Because I also had the Creation of All Things technique, it won't take as much chakra for me to do this as it would anyone else. That being said, I was trying to do this on such a large scale that I would still use up almost all of my chakra and still might not manage to save everyone.

To make it easier on myself, I would have to start with the people who died most recently. The thousands of people who died in this war wouldn't take as much chakra as my brothers, who had died very long ago. The recently reanimated ninjas shouldn't take too long, either. Their souls had only recently left. After activating the technique, it didn't take more than a thought to bring back everyone who died fighting this war.

Obitobi had died most recently, so I tried to revive him next. Unfortunately, he didn't want to come back. He was happy to have died the way he did and wanted some alone time with Rin, which he told me himself. It seemed that I would materialize in front of the people who needed convincing.

"Can you do something else for me instead? Can you give Bakashi my eyes permanently?"

"Sure! I'll tell him they're from you!"

I might want to bring Obito back, but it would take up a lot of chakra to do it against his will. It would also be very cruel, forcing him to come back when he obviously didn't want to. So, I did as he asked, a little better, actually. I gave Kakashi his sharingan, as well as complete control over them, also making them Eternal Mangekyo at the same time.

Then, I was yanked along to the next person. This time, I stood in front of Dan, Lady Tsunade's love. This confused me, I was sure he would want to come back.

"What's wrong? Why dont you want to come back?"

"Are you sure it would work out if I came back? Tsunade is over fifty now, and most likely already over me. It would just hurt her if I came back now, and I could never do that to her."

I smiled at him reassuringly. "She never got over you. She still loves you now, and it would probably hurt her more if everyone but you came back."

I knew I convinced him with that, because I vanished on to the next person. Tsunade would have quite the surprise. I had made her 25 again, so she could spend a lifetime together with Dan, just like she had wanted to. Age changes took almost no chakra, much less than even a normal clone.

The next person was actually a group. Nagato and Yahiko stood in front of me. Konan hadn't died in the war, and was back in reality with the celebrating ninja. I could guess why Nagato and Yahiko didn't want to come back. They felt they had messed the world up too much, and didn't deserve the second chance. Before they had a chance to talk, I gave them a very good reason to come back.

"Did you know, there is going to be peace for many years after this war? But, eventually, another villain bent on destroying the world shows up and destroys almost everything."

(I had seen a few episodes of Boruto, which had shown Konoha and the Kage Faces destroyed. With the strong alliances at the time, the other villages must have been destroyed as well.)

"We need as many people as we can to keep the peaceful future safe. As major reasons behind this war, its only right that you halp prevent the next one. Besides, Konan misses you both terribly, but is willing to keep living to protect what you three valued so much."

Yahiko disappeared almost as soon as I said Konan was still alive and missed them. His longing to be with her and his love for her overrode his unwillingness to live. Nagato left right after him, wanting to protect his friends and make amends for his wrongdoings, I made the other two be 15 again, the same age as Yahiko.