Chapter 39

------- A/N --------

Well, my Granny showed up the SAME DAY we got back from vacation, and decided to stay the week. Because of this, I had to help her pick up her medicine and such, as well as move onto the living room so she could use my room. Yeah, I wasn't able to make two chapters, and this one came out late. And tomorrow, I have to fill out scholarship paperwork, too. So, sorry, but at least I got one chapter out still.

Fangirl

-------------------------------------------------------

The next time I woke up, I knew once again that my body was still asleep. I was sitting on the ground, with Naru on my left and Sasuke on my right. The Sage of Six Paths was directly in front of me, seeming to have already finished speaking to them.

"Ah, Kaida seems to have woken up. It's good to see you again, look how you've grown!" He said, drawing Sasuke and Naruto's attention toward me.

"Hey Kaida! How do you know Super Gramps Sage?" Naru asked, while Sasuke just looked questioningly at me.

I just ignored them for now, focusing on the Sage.

"I don't remember you. How do I know you? Or, How do you know me?"

"Come here, and I will give you a gift." He said, totally ignoring my questions.

I walked up to him, guessing that he might answer me after he was done. When I reached him, he put his hand on my head, and I felt his chakra going into me. Then, like the flip of a switch, memories started flooding through my head.

I remembered my mother, father, and two brothers. I remembered how happy we were and how loved, but also how devastated I felt when Mother died after giving birth to my little brother. I remembered annoying and exasperating my Father with my constant need to hunt or fish or wrestle with my brothers. I remembered my older brother discovering ninjutsu, and teaching it to me and our little brother. Everything that I was missing before, I knew now.

I also knew what had caused me to wake up on my second Mother, the woman who adopted me, 's house. I had been experimenting with ninjutsu without supervision, something I wasn't supposed to do, and ended up doing a dimensional travel jutsu which made me forget my previous life. I lived in that world normally, without ever remembering my real parents or siblings.

The only reason I showed up seemed to be because the Child of Prophecy, Naruto, had been born. Naru and Sasuke were both reincarnations of my brothers, Asura and Indra, so I ended up in the village next to them, where I could one day meet and help them.

Father had put the seal on me to keep me a wolf, trying to keep me safe. He also did it to stop me from changing the destiny of those around me too much after he saw the knowledge I had.

My real name was Kaida, Little Dragon, something Sasuke and Naruto both instinctively knew from my brothers' chakra in them. I guess that kind of made me there sister as well, which also made me Madara and Hashirama's sister. I would have to try and find out if they knew me, too. Madara had been going easy on me during parts of our spar like fight, so he might have known.

Suddenly, I was back in the present, with Sasuke, Naru, and Father. "I remember now, Father." I said, smiling at him.

"Good. I've been watching over you while you were here, and I'm very proud of what you've done so far." He told me, ruffling my hair. "I also gave you another gift, a not as powerful version of my creation of all things technique. You might not be able to make creatures like the Biju, but you should be able to make inanimate objects, even if you don't know all the parts."

"Thanks, that's awesome!" I answered, hugging him. Like this, I could make things I learned about in my second home, like cell phones or grenades.

He seemed startled, but hugged me back a second later. Then, I stepped back and let Naru and Sasuke take my place in front of Father to get their gifts from him. After I stepped back, I started fading away.

"Dont worry, dear." My Father seemed to whisper in my ear, "I'll wake you up again while your brothers battle my mother. Then, you can speak with me and the other Kage." With that promise, my mind reentered my body, once again falling asleep.

When I truely woke up, both body and mind, my chakra was fully restored. I sat up, finding myself on the ground this time. Just like he had promised, Dad had made sure I woke up while he and the four previous Hokage were still there. He seemed to have just finished telling them the story of my brothers, since everyone's attention was on me.

"Hello again, young one." Lord Third greeted me.

"Hello again, Gramps!" I answered back. "So, now that we have time to meet properly, I guess I should introduce myself. As I have recently discovered, I'm Kaida Ototsuki, daughter of the Sage of Six Paths and a shinobi of Suna. I already know who you are due to my special knowledge, so I guess it would only be fair if I took this time to answer some of your questions."

"Did you have amnesia? You just said that you only recently discovered who you are." Tobirama asked.

"You just found out that she's the daughter of the Sage of Six Paths, and that's the first thing you ask?" Hashirama interupted.

"Shut up, Elder Brother, I'm waiting for her answer!" Tobirama snarled at him. This made Hashirama depressed as he sat down on the ground with his head on his knees.

I shook my head, smiling at their antics, before answering. "Sort of. I was experimenting with Ninjutsu and accidently flung myself into another dimension, making me lose my memories in the process."

I walked over to Hashirama while they were taking that in, patting him on the back. "Don't worry, you can still ask your questions, too. And, as a reincarnation of Asura, you are also my little brother, so I'd listen to you before Tobirama anyday."

Hashirama seemed to cheer up with that, but Minato asked a question next while he was still thinking. "What do you mean, 'another dimension'? Is it like the summoning realm, or is it another world?"