Chapter 1

Chapter 1

"Yes I'll be there in just a few more minutes , geez~"

I immediately end the call since I don't wanna listen to my friend's never-ending complains anymore, since I'm only a few more blocks away from the Carnillate : Delight and Sweet Cafe, where we'll be meeting.

I turn my car on the next block without looking if there is someone who will cross the road.

"The fu---"

I immediately halted and open my window thinking of apologizing to the person I almost run over.

"Hey! Look where you're going! Jerk!" I became speechless when I look at the person who just shouted at me. Is an angel who is the one scolding me right now? Should I be thankful for meeting an angel in this early evening? Because if yes I'll be going to the nearest temple and thank Buddha for it.

"Hey! Are you even listening?!" I came back to my senses when he shouted louder and I just smiled at him, idiotically.

"Sorry bout that, Love."

"The heck did you just call me?!" Now he is furious that his adorable face became so red and looking at me so sharp he wish he could kill me with it. Well it did in a good way.

"Love, L-O-V-E..." Yeah I know I'm being a complete idiot right now but who can blame me when he looks so cute looking so angry? Especially to me?

"What the?!" Now he was really planning on kissing--I mean--killing me on this very spot.

He was planning on smacking his bike to my car when I yelled surrendering.

"Sorry! Please not my baby!" I immediately get out of my car and wai at him the sincerest I could manage. Closing my eyes and hoping he will not damage my poor car.

"Are you really sorry?" I slowly raise my head looking at him. Now he is smiling?

Such alluring smile and those dimples, I wanna poke it, both of it and those squishy looking cheeks, I wanna pinch it until it becomes red! I will really thank Buddha for this beautiful creature in front of me!

"Kab, please forgive me na~?" I pleaded looking straight in his eyes.

Why are those dark brown eyes looks so captivating that I can't take my off them? I just wanna stare at it forever and I'll never avert my eyes for someone else.

"Good..." The way he said it, gave me cavities because of how it sounded. "... Because if not I will smash my bike to you car until you cannot do anything or don't have any chance of it getting fix if you are not trully sorry. UNDERSTAND?!"

His warning just made all my teeth fall out off my gums (if it was even possible) of how scary and threatening he said it to my face still smiling. And here I thought having him screaming to me bloody murder can make my heartbeat go fast, his threat can make me faint any moment now.

"Kab!" I quickly salute at him and he just nodded then said....

"I hope we will never met again." He was planning on riding his bike when I held his wrist so he can look at me.

"Why?" I asked trying to have a longer conversation with him since I still want to look at his lovely face and of course hear his smooting voice.

"I just don't want to meet a jerk like you!" And with that, he shook his hand trying to make me let go of his wrist which he succeeded in doing so and ride his bike leaving me still dumbfounded of our little interaction awhile ago.

When will we meet again, my angel?

I thought shaking my head smiling, getting in my car still thinking about him.

~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading~