Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Here you go boss." He said after I took from them the things that I asked (ordered) them to buy this morning.

"Very good." I said after scanning through all the things on the list that I gave them and mentally check all the items that I saw.

"Whatever, now pay up." Bas showed me his palm and I just look at it then smiled. "You don't have it do you, boss?"

"Here." Before he withdraw his hand, I quickly handed him two whole day free dessert coupons of the Carnillate Cafe. His eyes instanly brightens and hug Godt who was standing beside him. Godt was just watching his lover tenderly being so excited in this early afternoon.

"Nice working with you, boss." We shared a handshake and with full smile drag his lover towards the location of the cafe just to order a lot of desserts. Hope, he won't eat all of the cafe's lovely dessert since I still want them to have their daily profit and not only be eaten by that hungry monkey.

I shook my head at the thought then look at the plastics of the items they bought for me because I just decided the moment I woke up earlier, it's time for the second step. A little surprise won't hurt right?

While I was thinking of a new plan, I went to the cafeteria since I still have to wait for my afternoon class and brought a drink from one of the stores.

Every information that those chessy lovers said last week I remember it by heart and if those data are fake news, I swear I'm will make their lives hell. And of course, they know I could do that and I still have a little tiny bit trust to them since they are still my  'best friends who forgot I even exist while they just in their own little world.

I, of course thank them for those special details because step two won't happen if not for those two and I'll be so lost for thinking what to do next.

" Now I can finally start courting....." I literally smack my handsome face and yelled. Did I just forgot to ask the most important question of all time? "..... I'm so stupid!!"

The hell did I forget it?! Argh! Now they will never say to me what it was and those two will laugh at my stupidness. Hayst!

"P, could you yell somewhere else? People are studying here."

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to-"

I was already apologizing before I could turn around and look at the person. But my sincere apology was cut short that I couldn't find my voice and think of any words to say right now.

Am I too lucky to meet the person who keeps on running through my head? Or is this a test of something else more dreathful?

"Just please keep quiet, P." He was busy reading a book and did not bother to look up at my handsome face.

What is he doing here? This is the Arts faculty and people don't really come here since it's very disastrous with every student running around while yelling. So why?

I know that he is a student in this university but wait a minute! The hell Kim?! How can you also forget to ask that simple question?!

Is he also an Arts student? But what department? Is he same as Bas? Godt's? Or like mine?

"If you're just going to stand while looking like a complete idiot, P. Stand somewhere else please cause you're blocking the view." Well sharp tongue as always, huh? Is he always like that? Like an irritated kitty?

He was still not looking up but he was already holding a camera scanning though pictures. So he's a film and media arts student, huh? He's good since I saw every picture have different angles and variations.

I remember someone like him that I shared an elevator ride with, that kid also have the same hair color and height as him but I didn't saw his face since I was so in a hurry that I kept on looking at my watch being stress about a presentation of mine. Maybe it's him?! That I was just super stupid-idiot to not recognize him that day!

"What if I say you're the vie....? " I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence when someone was already dragging me away from my angel.

"Come here we need to talk!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~