Chapter 30

Chapter 30

"You're just a picky eater, Cop."

Someone took the fork from my angel's hand and ate the remaining bits of the cupcake.

"Am not, P'Tae." He gave Tae a glare while crossing his arms. "And for your information those were mine."

"That's why I took it cause I'm perfectly aware." Tae said looking straight at me and I just roll my eyes at him.

"What brings you here, P'Tae?" Cop slowly asked like he was forcing himself to stay polite to this idiot.

"Don't you need to be somewhere else?" Those were my words of giving him a hint to just go away and leave us be.

"I should be asking you the same thing, Ter." Tae's eyes never left mine. "Aren't you supposed to be angry at him?" Why the hell did he bring that up!? WHY?!

I alarmingly look at Cop and waited for him to get out of his seat, glare at me before he leave. But both to mine and Tae’s surprise he didn't move, even an inch.

"I was but if I am, I wouldn't get to eat that cupcake, right?" I was stunned for a few seconds when I heard what my angel said.

Does this mean my cupcakes saved me? Should I thank my cupcakes for deceiving my angel to forgive me? That now I know what to do next time I want to extra senerade him?

My train of thoughts stop when my mind recalled something slightly important.

Oh right it was those two. Even though I don't want to admit it, I owed it to them. I decide to thank those people ,who suggested this recipe to me, next time I see them.

"Please answer my question, kab." Cop added.

Tae murmured something to himself that by studying the movement of his lips, I completely understand what it was.

'Even if you are, Kim will still pursuade you no matter what until you eat it.' I mentally pat Tae’s back for knowing me so well cause that is 200% true.

"You both don't have anymore classes, right?" We both nodded waiting for him to continue. "Good, cause I came here to tell you to go at the main location of the production. Since both of you didn't pick up your damn phones, Tee ordered me to inform you guys personally." I just shrug my shoulders as response, too lazy to speak.

I remembered setting my phone on silent mode at lunch time cause I don't want to be disturb while reviewing for a quiz. Good thing I did that cause Tee's calls will ruin my unexpected date with my angel. Like how he drag me last time.

Cop took out his phone and look at the  screen. There were indeed a lot of calls and messages from Tee with angry-crying emojis. He was surprise that his phone was on silent mode.

“Sorry P’Tae I might accidentally silenced it when I thought I set it on vibrate mode. I was busy editing an assignment earlier, kab." He gave Tae a lost puppy dog face hoping it would work on Tae and yes, it did. I wouldn't be surprise if Cop knows about Tae's weakness but it's more effective when his 'little brother' does it.

"Ok! Ok, you're forgiven geeze..." When he said that his face was soft and caring but when he shift his eyes at me his expression changes, it became hard and irritating, only for me to see. "... But you Kimmon are not."

"Fine by me." Was all my response. Tae just narrowed his eyes at me.

"Should we go now?" Cop asked picking up his backpack.

"Did you bring your bike today?" I stood up coping his actions.

"No, May pick me up today then I voluntarily drove her car." We both begun walking towards the parking near the entrance of the Arts Faculty.

If only I knew where he live I could have 'accidentally' drove there and offer him a ride then maybe get a chance to pick him up or drop him off some other times.

"In that case, Kim's gonna give us a lift." Tae put his arm on my shoulder.

"Us? You also didn't bring your car, P'Tae?" Cop questioned walking ahead of us.

"I did but Tee stole it." Tae answered before stopping me from walking, waiting for Cop to be a little far away from us.

"So your second move earned you a mushy-mushy moment with your angel, huh?" I stared at him with a huge successful smile.

"You bet it did."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~