Chapter 9

Chapter 9

2nd week of being a first year college student and I don't feel my brain anymore! Too many works to do, lectures to study and teachers to befriend that I'm praying won't make my college life miserable. Haysssss~

I look at my alarm clock, 5:26 am. Well this is new, I woke up 4 minutes earlier before it rang and turn the alarm off. I lazily get out of bed to do all of my morning routines.

I heard a soft chime of my phone when I get out from a fresh bath. As I was drying my hair, I look who just messaged me.

Maylady : Don't forget to bring it ok?

I sat down on my bed and replied to her for being bossy in this early morning already.

HeliCopter : Good morning to you too, your highness.

Seen 6:02 am

I silently laugh and put my phone down and continue drying my hair so that I could comb it after I put my uniform on.

As I check everything I need, my phone light up signalling a message. I didn't read it but decided to read it on the way. I got out of my dorm and lock it. Then went down the stairs since I only live on the second floor.

I walk to my bike and before I ride it, I bring out my phone and read the message.

Maylady : Later let's go to our usual place, there's someone I want you to meet.

I look at my phone confuse then put it back to my pocket, rode my bike then pedal straight to university. Someone? Who?

Since it's still too early, I could feel the cold breeze of the night before and it made my mood brighter and fresher. A good way to start my day.

I park my bike near the entrance of my faculty then walk towards the cafeteria and chill for awhile until my class starts.

I also got myself a simple breakfast from one of the stalls then sat on one of the tables outside the cafeteria, loving the rare atmosphere. Rare, cause everyday it's very chariotic with busy students running around, arranging projects with ALOT of yelling in all directions. Just watching all of them stress can really give me a migraine. So I really wanna enjoy this moment with just my---

"Umm hi?"

Well there goes my alone time~

I look up and saw this handsome young man looking down at me with a plate of the same breakfast as mine. He was showing me a shy smile and spoke.

"Is it ok if I join you?"

I gave him a small smile then nodded. Well a little company won't hurt right? Since my college life just started, I want to have more people to have interaction with and if I'm lucky, be my friend while surviving this university life.

"Thanks."

He put down his plate and sat infront of me. For a minute, we just enjoyed our food and minding our own businesses. I was fine with it but he look like he was trying to figure out what to say.

"What department are you? I'm at theatrical arts." He said shyly looking at me slightly in the eyes.

"Media arts but more on photography and videography, you?" I said as I slowly taking a bite of my food. He nodded then answered.

"Hmmm I think singing is my strongest point, maybe. I don't really know yet since we're just beginning vocal training, yesterday." He said a little chatty but I don't mind since I'm also a talkative person.

"Us too, just started with learning about the same old boring history story-telling about how media became what it is today. Blah blah blah, you get the idea right?" I asked him and he laugh, enjoying my complains. "... for the past 1 whole week! I think my brain already memorized it by now. " I angrily pointed at where my brain is and he was nodding totally agreeing with me.

"I get it since my friends and I would think of sudden questions or suggestions of activities just to interrupt our professor and until he would forget about telling us those things." He lively said and I laugh feeling more comfortable talking with him as the time goes by.

I didn't noticed we were talking (complaining) alot about our busy 1st week until the school bell rung signaling for our 7 morning class.

"Opps well there goes the bell." I nodded, we both got up and bring our plates near the counter. We walk side by side until we reach the main lobby of our building.

"Nice talking with you!" He smiled at me then shook my hands with his.

"See you around, man." I bid my farewell as well standing near the elevator of the main entrance.

He smiled at me then wave before hurriedly run towards the left wing stairs for his first class on the 1st room, 2nd floor as he told me awhile ago.

Then as I was entering the elevator, I thought of something that somewhat confuse me.

I think I already seen him. But where?

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~