Chapter 20

Chapter 20

|Copter's POV|

"Thank you for reminding me." I pat his shoulder then smiled at him while running towards the male teacher's faculty.

"No problem, Cop. Good thing I asked the moment I saw you." He was running in front of me and I swear I can feel my legs getting tired. Just a few more turns!!

The moment I turn the corner I accidentally bump into someone good thing I caught her just in time.

"Woah... May sorry." I look into her eyes for a second forgetting why I'm running.

"It's OK, Cop." and also forgetting to let go of her then she arch her left eyebrow at me.

"Cop? Are you not planning on letting me go?" yes...

"What?! No I was just----" I look behind her then saw my classmate signalling me to hurry up. Oh right! My task!

"Just?"

"I need to pass my task to Prof. Tan now before I get a red bold F." I explain to her and her eyes widened smacking my shoulder a little. Then she turn around grabbing my hands in the process.

"Come on!" Now she's the one leading me towards my destination.

I gesture to my classmate a 'thank you' and he just gave me a thumbs up turning around. Well having May to take me to our professor instead of him is a good thing since he could now go home and rest.

And of course so I can happily stay with May.

"How could you forget?" She said without bothering to turn around and face me. "I sent you a text so you won't forget, didn't you receive it?"

"I was..." wait what was I doing?

How could I say it to you, if you haven't told me your name, nong?

"I was talking to a P' of ours." I said matching her pace while running up the stairs still holding her hand.

"Who?"

"P..." That's when I realise I was so busy talking to P-I don't know his name cause I didn't ask- that I missed her text about reminding me and also I forgot to ask what it was.

"I don't really know... I just saw him today. He just sat at my table then I offer him my extra coffee." I said while still running for my grade's life pulling her along.

By the way P’ I’m Copter, so tell me next time ok? Bye kab!

Wait... Why did I bother to tell him that?

Nevermind I know he will also forget about it anytime soon.

"You gave him one of your precious coffee?! Are you really Cop? How did you become so nice?"

"Not the point..." I roll my eyes at her.

"Oh you're came back Mr. Hot headed. Sad I didn't get the chance to enjoy your nice side~" What the?! You're the only one, I'm showing you that side but you always didn't notice!

I only gave her the silent treatment not bothering to say anything regarding her remarks.

"Is he handsome?" I stop running at her sudden statement.

"What kind of question is that?" My blood instantly boiled for some I don't know reason.

"Just curious..." She pause for a while. "... So is he?"

"No! He looks gross and weird like he has this messy curly hair that don't really need to be fix or styled cause it suits the structure of his face. He have those sharp eyes like they were twinkling and smilling while his brows and nose sits perfectly in his face. And don't get me started with his lips, they were so red and his skin was so white he look like a vampire! I'm telling you if ever you saw him you will also say those things. Yuck!" I exclaimed then push the men's faculty room door to look for Prof. Tan.

" Wait here, OK?" I said as I went inside and didn't noticed the shock/confuse expression of hers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading kab~

Ps. Sorry for not updating for 2 months 😅 super busy with college (I'm a 1st year now ahhh) 😴 I' ll try to update when I'm more free 😊 please wait for those kabbbbbbbb
Pss. I'm also super hype with hotelstars the series I feel like a part of my story is coming to life ❤️🙈