Chapter 33

Chapter 33

|Copter's POV|

The moment P'Kim pulled away from me, I nervously avert my eyes anywhere trying to catch my breath when I noticed that I accidentally held it during that sudden moment. My eyes finally stopped wondering when it landed and stared at the side mirror of his car.

My eyes focused on awkward face in front of it. All I see was a puffy red face like a ripe tomato with dimples and big eyes staring back at me. Is that really my face? Without thinking I touch my right cheek and pinched it. Woah, why is my face so red? Recalling what happened, there wasn't anything worth blushing about because all P' did was just help me put my seat belt on when it got stuck. So why?

My train of thoughts stopped as the car suddenly came to a harsh halt. I scan the road but I don't see any cars or motorcycles in front and at the back of ours.

"Did a cat unexpectedly crossed the road?" I asked searching for any since there are a lot of cats and dogs running around the campus.

When P'Kim didn't respond, I turn my head towards his direction. I was about to ask again when I noticed his strong grip at the steering wheel, his knuckles were slowly turning white, his eyes were focused on the road but lost and his face was also as red as mine.

Slowly my hands was reaching out to touch his shoulder but I hurriedly withdrawed it when I noticed what I was about to do. What is wrong with me?

"Dude! What the hell?!" P'Tae yelled from the back. The unexpected stop might woke him up from his sweet slumber that caused him to scream at P'Kim that loud. But P'Kim was still lost and angry. "Could you not kill us?!" That snap him out of his unknown trance.

"I should be the one asking that!" P'Kim turn his head to face P'Tae but still not letting go of the steering wheel. His eyes was throwing daggers at P'Tae. "Why would you whispered - - that I will attack--" He stopped like he remembered something."--something like that while I'm driving?!"

P'Tae did that? When? I swear he was sleeping the whole trip and only P'Kim and I was awake. Wait attack? Attack what?

"What? I was just warning you." P'Tae just smirk leaning his head as he cross his arms. We're all seating near each other so why am I the only one not following what they're talking about?

"If Tee did the warning it will be a little more... dangerous." The way P'Tae said that I felt goosebumps all over my body. It's true, one time I accidentally saw P'Tee angry and it wasn't pretty but that's another story to tell.

I saw P'Kim gulp at my peripheral vision, maybe he already has a memory of how scary P'Tee is when angry.

"You could have done that a different way at a different time, bastard! I'm trying to not crash my baby, for your information." Baby? He's calling his car 'baby'? Never thought that his childishness is at that that kind of level.

P'Tae just shrug his shoulders and decided to continue his sleep in a seating position. As P'Kim calmly continue driving once again, everything went back to normal like they didn't just argue a couple of seconds ago.

The way they acted, they might be friends for a long time, but I knew almost all P'Tae's friends since I've been P'Tae's cousin all our life, so why I haven't seen or met P'Kim?

I really wanna ask one of them but I don't have the courage to break the peaceful silence so I kept my mouth shut until P'Tae announced that we have reached the main location of the production.

"We're here."

P'Tee told me that we're be filming at a Cafe near the university but it never crossed my mind that it will be this Cafe. My favorite of them all.

I saw P'Tee waiting at the main door of Carnillate Cafe then step out when P'Kim parked his 'baby' properly at the reserved parking for customers.

"Finally you made it! I've been so worried when you didn't answer my calls, Ter." P'Tee hugged me so tight that I instantly felt bad for accidentally switching my phone into silent mode earlier.

"I'm so sorry P'." I stayed where I was standing waiting for him to let me go. But he still didn't even when he was scolding P'Kim.

"Everyone thought that you're not coming. Good thing you have Ter with you or you will find a way to ditch this meeting." P'Tee hook his arms around my shoulder and did the same to P'Kim. "You won't get away this time, Kimmon."

Walking towards the entrance still locked in P'Tee's arms the manager of the Cafe went out. I haven't really knew his name even though I always eat here. I didn't want to bother him during his working hours.

"Boss not in a good mood?"

P'Kim rolled his eyes at the manager and somewhat breakfree from P'Tee's grasp and storm in the Cafe. I can hear clapping the moment he went in.

Boss?

"I guess he is. Anyway goodafternoon kab I'm Manager Amp at your service and welcome to Carnillate : Delight and Sweet Cafe, Mr. Copter Panuwat we're happy to be working with you. Hope you find our establishment a good match to your artistic taste." Mr. Amp gave me a bow with a bright smile.

"Thank you kab." I paused for a second when my mind can't brush off a certain question, that I unintentionally speak out loud.

"Did you just call P'Kim Boss?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~