Chapter 21

Chapter 21

I look around the teachers' office trying to spot where Prof. Tan might be. Hope he hasn't gone home yet or else I'll be saying goodbye to my 1st semester's grades.

As I scan through the room I saw him talking to a male student back-facing me while inspecting something inside a folder. If ever I want my grades to fail badly I will walk up to them without warning but I don't wanna die yet so I decided to sit at one of the couches near the door. Don't wanna disturb them but more like don't wanna die....

They were having a long and serious discussion about something. Prof. Tan was so focused on the folder he was reading while the student look like he was explaining what it was.

I watched them waiting to finish but then I saw Prof. Tan's confusing face. Suddenly he look up and catch me looking at them. I didn't have time to look like I wasn't when he caught my eyes.

"Well that won't be a problem anymore." What did he say?

"What do you...?" The student beside him asked but he didn't finish his question when Prof. Tan pointed at me. That I unknowingly also pointed at myself confuse that I didn't recognize who the student was.

Why is he pointing at me? Did I do something wrong?

"Oh yeah, why didn't I think of that?!" I quickly turn my gaze to look at the student coming towards me.

"P'Tee? Whaa..."

"Ter, please I beg you..." He grab my arm then pleaded using his puppy dog eyes. The hell is happening??

"Don't worry, he will do it." What the hell is IT?

"Just this one time, Ter. Please?" What will I do?

"Help P' na na na~" Can someone explain to me what is happening?

"Will you or will you not do it, Mr. Panuwat?" Can you first freaking tell me what IT is?!?!?

"Please Ter say yes for P' na na na~" I was shock when P'Tee suddenly bow in front of me while shaking my shoulders.

"Fine..." I gently pat his head so he will look at me.

"Yes! Finally! Thank you! Thank you!" He pulled then hugged me so tight and all I did was pat his shoulders lightly.

"No problem, I guess..." What am I getting myself into?

"I'm putting your name here so there's no coming back, Mr. Panuwat." Prof. Tan said holding up the folder then writing something down, my name I think.

As I was looking at the folder, something written on it caught my attention.

Cross-Paths (CMS Movie Productions)

Cross-- Wait a second, did I just put myself into something that I shouldn't be?!

Out of control I let go of P'Tee then grab the folder without permission.

Then immediately marched towards P'Tee, I push the folder towards his chest didn't even bothering to look at what's inside." P' I don't want to be one of your actors. Please look for someone else, kab."

"Who said you are?" I look back at Prof. Tan consfuse. "Look inside first before you continue your complains."

I hold myself down before I can accidentally roll my eyes or painfully curse to his face. I calmly open the folder.

Main Cast X
Supporting Cast X
Director X
Editor X

Where the hell is my name?

Videographer : Copter Panuwat

My eyes widen as I look up and ready to ask why but words won't come out when I saw P'Tee smiling down at me.

"You already agreed so I'm glad to be working with you, Mr. Panuwat." He held out his hand that I didn't even bother shaking with mine.

"But P' I'm just a first year, I don't have enough skills and experience for such a big project. If you want I could ask one of my seniors to do it instead of me." Now it's my time to plead him with my own puppy dog eyes.

"No can do, Ter since you already said yes and Prof. Tan already approve it. Also everyone here knows your skills which made me feel even more confident so don't be so hard on yourself. Right, May?" He said nodding at the direction of the door where May was silently standing. I watch her nodded her head at him looking at me.

"There no turning back now, Mr. Panuwat. " Prof. Tan added.

Can I just die now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the late update, been away since college started 😅
Thanks for reading kab~