Chapter 23

Chapter 23

P' (whoever was his name) came in the cafe with a phone near his ear. Looks like he was talking to someone and he has this irritated-angry face.

He sat down on one of the bar stools in front of the counter and then angrily put down his phone. A female server approach P, I thought she was asking for his order but they started talking like friends.

Who is she?

Wait why do I care?

I don't even know P's name, so why am I even asking that?

I shake my head and decided to give my attention to my lovely cake and the person in front of me...

But for some I don't know reason my eyes wonder towards P's direction again and kept still. Like I was waiting for him to look at me and stop talking to that female server.

As I unknowingly watch them interact to each other I didn't heard May calling my name.

"Cop!"

I just continue watching them. Why? I dunno know also and I dunno why I’m not stopping myself.

“Hello?!?!?!” Still I didn't heard a thing.

Suddenly a waiter arrived then place a Mango-Graham shake infront of him and also seated beside P.

Why does everyone look like they know him? Is he a regular customer here like me? But why did I just saw him today?

“Hmmm…” I began mixing my Earl-Grey tea, slowly.

They look like they are working together to tease him. P just send dagger eyes to them but it only made it worst that they begun laughing at his frustrated face.

“What is this dork looking at?” Of course I didn't heard that.

I didn't knew that her eyes followed where I’m looking at then laughed silently, smirking evilly. Her sudden reaction made me confuse but what made me look at her was the words she said.

“Ohhhhh…. And here I thought I’m the only one who could catch something handsome.”

“Did you saw someone you like?” I asked.

“I should be the one asking that.” She just smirk at me like she was waiting for me to deny what she's trying to say.

“So who’s that handsome guy that caught my friend’s full attention?” She pointed at P and I could feel my face heating up. Did I stare at him a little too much? What's wrong with me?!

“I dunno, I forgot to ask his name.” I slowly answered and I thought she wouldn't ask more but her eyes only grew.

“So you didn't deny that he’s handsome and you two already met without me?!” Well he is handsome so what's the issue? Wait did I just agreed?! I quickly shook my head denying what she just said.

“What I’m saying is that, yes we already met.” Haven't I already told her that earlier today?

“When?! How could you not tell me that someone finally caught my dear stone-hearted friend’s eyes?!” When did she gave me that awful nickname?!

“No one caught my eyes, thank you very much.” I roll my eyes then look at her with dead eyes. “I already told you, He was just a P from our faculty that I share a seat and a normal conversation with earlier. So don't over react.”

“You can't blame me if I’m over reacting cause it’s your fault and I can see in your eyes that ‘normal’ conversation you have with him is far from ‘normal’ so just spill it.” She emphasis the word she’s trying to make me explain. What do I need to explain?

“It was really just a normal conversation, I tell you. He was having a hard time about something that he didn't bother telling me, that's all.” I took a bite from my own cake then start chewing trying to make my nosy friend to just drop the topic.

“So the thing he was having a hard time with made you think of him? I didn't knew you can care about someone to this extent.” I didn't knew that she could widen her smile even more but she did and it scares me.

“I didn't said that and I’m not concern about him. I just…” I just what? Come on Copter think!

“Just…?”

“Ummm…. I just wanna know what flavor that shake was. It looks delish!” Good one Cop I give myself A for effort but for other things -F.

“Ohh right… “ She nodded looking like she's convinced but of course she wasn't cause she look again towards P’s direction.

“Oh shiiii! Cop he’s walking this way!” I quickly turn around shock trying to know if she was telling the truth. But I saw no one sitting there even the servers weren't there. Where did they go?

“Caught red handed! You're really concern about him! Hayst~ You can't really lie to me, Cop.” I face palm myself, hard while she was just laughing at me. I just wanna bury myself alive NOW!

“Hey Nongs.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading kab~