Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"Copter huh..."

"Woah Kim easy with the knife." Tae quickly grab the knife off my hand cause he thinks I might accidentally cut myself.

"You of all people knows I won't injure myself, right?" I asked without looking at him but still keeping half of my focus to the vegetable infront of me. I lifted my hand so that he could gave me back my knife.

"Yes..." He answered but he put my knife down on the counter and continue talking. "... Only if you're 100% aware of what you're doing."

I heaved a heavy sigh and look at him as I lean on the counter of my station. He reach for my chopping board and continue where I left off.

"Care to share where your mind wonder off since class started?" He said without looking up as I grab my small notebook.

I remained silent for a little while, taking down notes everything that I need to remember from the board, not bothering to answer his question.

"No? Well then maybe that little brother of mine might tell me some informations since he already send me a picture of you looking like a tiger ready to bite what's infront of you." He took out his phone then attempted to show me the picture. I only got a glimpse of it but it proven that he was telling the truth. It was a picture of me and Copter while having a conversation earlier.

Of course that caught my attention but I didn't budge or even look at it. I just took a fork so I could have a taste of the pumpkin if it is already sweeten so that I could use it as toppings.

Even though he was busy being a nosy giant prick he did a great job sweetening the main ingredient that I mostly need.

"And it looks like I know who this guy is." I still didn't acknowledge everything that he was saying cause I feel like he was just bluffing and nowhere in hell he would know someone who I don't.

I was currently putting the sweeten pumpkin sticks on the plate when he said something that made my heart instantly stop and look at his smug face.

"Nong Copter...." He grab the plate then whispered the rest to my ear before carrying it to our professor to have a taste and evaluate it. "...I do believe was his name."

What?

How?

How did he know?!

Why does everyone knows, who he was and I'm the only one who didn't?!

"Ta--" I was planning on calling him but I quickly shut my mouth up when I remember that he was presenting our creation to our Professor and I can't interrupt no matter what or we'll fail miserably.

And all I could do was wait painfully until he come back but now I feel like dying from curiosity.

Cause it looks like he won't be coming back because he signal me an OK sign meaning we did a great job and the Professor wants to know the full procedure and list of the ingredients of the dish we just made from scratch.

Now I wish I should have interrupt rather than only thinking of killing Tae in my head, I could have killed him right this very moment with my bare hands.

"As expected from no. 1 duo." One of my classmates said from behind me and I quickly compose myself cause I'm a very respectable and humble student.

"We're just lucky that Professor Sae is in a good mood today." The moment I said it they looked at me like I'm a somewhat an alien.

"Dude if him yelling at everyone and throwing anything that he can put his hands on considered him in a good mood means you need a doctor or us needed to quit and shift course immediately." Everyone nervously laugh when someone said it from behind me.

I turn around and hold the person's shoulders so that he won't get away from me.

"Or you my friend needed a doctor after I'm finish talking to you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for reading kab~

Carnillate : Our Usual PlaceOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara