Chapter 6

Chapter 6

I stand up, went to a different chair that is right next to theirs and watch as I made my first move, without being noticed of course.

The waiter came to their table and place down a Caramel Delight Ice Cream Parfait that I ordered for him.

He look at the waiter with a confuse expression then said.

"We didn't order one, P." He complain still confuse but I saw spark in his eyes when he look at the dessert. Looks like he really wanna eat it. And I really wanna eat him.

"Some kind young man did, sir." The waiter smiled informing them.

"Sorry but we sh--" He was about to complain but then she interrupted him.

"No we'll take it." She slide the glass to her side but the waiter stopped her and place the dessert in front of him, again his face shows confusion and uneasiness.

"This is for you, sir. I was ask to give it to you personally. " This earn an angry expression from her, looks like she thought it was hers but guess what, I don't freaking care if she exists since I'm only thankful for such an angel, my angel just a few steps from me.

" Please give it back kab. " He commanded but the waiter just shook his head at him and politely apologize.

"Sorry sir, but the young man already left and payed for it. Please accept it I don't want to be noted by our manager that I did not do my job right and didn't do the request of the young man."

"But p! I--" Before he could complain again. The waiter excuse himself since there are costumers who calling him to take their order. All my angel could do is sigh and look at the dessert.

"If you don't like it. I'll take it!" When she said that I really wanna stood up and stop her then pull my angel away from her and give my full heart and mind to him. And also the parfait, don't wanna waste a yummy dessert.

"Sure..." That ended my life instantly, it felt like he just rejected me without his knowledge that I was the reason why he have that dessert. But I guess since it was his, he can decide what he could do with it. But the rest of his sentence half revive me. "... Let's share it but I'll have the bigger portion."

"Aww stingy~" She said but did a big scope from it then savoring it. "Yum! Here try it!" She scope a spoon full of it and made him eat it. Resulting some of the whip cream in the side of his mouth that she quickly clean it with her napkin. Then he stop her and look into her eyes. I should be the one doing it! What the?!

I could feel myself getting angry that my knuckles slowly turning white trying to contain my jealousy. My plan back fire! How could she do that?! Those eyes are MINE! I should be the ONLY ONE touching his lips with mine!

Too much? But who could blame me when I really did fall in love with him in just first sight that now I can't take my eyes off him? I know I couldn't make him look at me if he don't have any clue who I am, but I really wanna make him think and be bothered to the extent that he will become curious of who ordered him that parfait. Which is me! ME!

As they move apart from each other something happen that I thank my sun glasses and hat to be with me at this critical moment of my life.

"Is that guy looking at me?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I know my every update were all and will be short with a maximum of 900 words in every chapter cause I'm really not good at writing long plot storylines 😅😅😅 so I hope you all don't mind 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 Don't worry cause in every chapter I did think everything through 😄😄

I'm 120% thankful cause you all still read them and support me no matter what my story might come out!!

Please always be safe and have a joyous days everyone 😘

~Copgi_n_mallows

Thank you for reading na kab~