Chapter 42

Chapter 42

I came back at the selling station when my phone vibrated inside my pocket. Bas already sent me the video and I guess he also just arrived. "Whoa, Cop you bought a lot! Can I have some?"

Cop moved the box away from Bas before refusing. "Sorry Bas, four of these are for my cousins. They asked me to buy some since they can't abandoned their booths."

"OK fine, I'll buy one myself." I packed him a double cupcake.

"The other one is payment." I said winking at him. Bas grinned before paying for the other cupcake he intially chosen and ate it before saving up the other one, for Godt maybe. "So which department are you two going next?"

"Media Arts, our department's selling photographs that was taken yesterday and also today." Ah, I did spot a couple of sophomores hiding in the shadows, being sneaky and trying to take candid pictures of almost everyone around the faculty.

"Oh really, that's great! Can I come with you guys?" I ask taking off my apron and dispose the plastic gloves in the nearby recycling bin. "There are 2 boxes at the back that needs to be delivered to your department's booth and since my delivery guys aren't back yet. I'll be the one delivering it."

I would be lying if I said I'm not doing this just to be with my angel. So now I'm gonna be honest, that's the only reason why I'm doing this. This is the only chance I have today, I don't wanna waste it.

"Sure, P'Kim." They both agreed, smilling but in a different ways. One is beaming with innocence (my pure angel, duh) while the other is enjoying every second of my obvious half lies.

"Great! I'll be right back." I went to the baking section to grab the boxes with half dozen cupcakes of different flavors inside.

"Going somewhere?" Tul asked mixing some icing while Mew putting new cupcakes in the oven.

"Yeah, just delivering these." I happily gesture at the boxes but my friends just stared at each other for a second before giving me a similar smirks.

"Ah, he's going on a date with his Nong~" Tul gave Mew a knowing look.

Mew just shook his head setting the timer on the oven. "Sure, just hurry up and come back, we still have a lot of orders to bake." I nodded lifting up the boxes.

"I'll be taking my break now!" I yelled so my co-workers around the booth can hear it and won't be asking where I went.

"OK, Boss Kim." Everyone replied simultaneously before I went out. I hope my angel heard it, don't worry Cop your future's safe with me.

"Ready to go, P'Kim?" Cop asked when he saw me approaching them. I nodded smilling  and let them walk ahead but then I decided to walked between them. Lesser distance to my angel, the better!

Throughout our walk towards the Media Arts Booth I shared to them my own experiences on last year's Freshmen Welcoming orientation. Bas kept asking about his Godt while Cop asked about his cousins and as payback to those jerks, I might have revealed a 'couple' of embarrassing moments to them.

"Are all those true, P'Kim?" Bas asked when we reach the MA booth.

"You don't believe me? Ask them yourselves. I'm just answering your questions." We went inside and Singto greeted us.

"Wadee, Nongs and Kim."

"Sawadee, P'Singto." The Nongs wai and I just  smiled walking towards the counter, placing the boxes on top of it.

"Delivery~Thank you for your patronage, Mr. Representative Prachaya." Singto handed me his payment and signed the delivery slip. "How's business? Better than last year, I suspect."