Chapter 18

Chapter 18

"Ummmm it's fine." Out of shock that's all my nosy mouth could say. Ummmm what's happening?

"As apology, I'm giving you this cause I accidentally bought 2 without thinking and you look like you needed it." He put the other cup of coffee in front of me and sat across the table so he's facing me.

While I was dumb-staring at him, he pulled out a camera from his bag then a laptop. Suddenly he stopped and looked at me. That's when my stupid brain finally realize that he was still here and he just let me invaded his table.

"If you don't like it, you could just throw it out there. It's ok, I don't mind." As he said it, I quickly got hold of the coffee and straight up drank all of it.

"Ouch! Shhhhhhhe...!"

"Duh~Of course it's hot but are you OK?" Even though he looked annoyed I could feel the concern in his voice. Such a sweet little tiger, my sweet little cute tiger.

"Yeah, I just really have alot of things in my mind, sorry ka....." I lean my head back, close my eyes while releasing a heavy sigh so that I would look tired and exhausted in his eyes and boy IT F-ING WORK! Ha! Beaches to all the people who said I can't act-snob!

"Did something happen?" I slowly took a small peek at his face and I freaking wanna smile and hug him since now I could only see his full concern and attention to me.

"Nothing much..... I just really don't wanna talk about it.... " I lifted my head up while massaging my temples and smiled weakly at him. He just knotted his forehead at me and put his camera down looking straight to my eyes.

"I know we just met but...." Is he proposing to me?! But I'm too young for that.... NOT. Come on love, just say it and I will gladly say yes!

"You could still tell me, it might lessen your headache." He showed me a genuinely small smile, encouraging me to open up to him. And I could feel my heart melted while seeing the light of heaven coming to take me.

"Actually this is not the first time we met." I softly said never taking my eyes off his, and thank God that he didn't heard it.

"Ha? What?"

"How could I say it to you, if you haven't told me your name, nong?" I lowkey teased him using my superior tone and looked at him sternly.

"Oh sorry P', sawadee kab~" He wai at me and I automatically felt proud of myself.

"I didn't noticed you were older than me cause you look so young kab." Kids these days really knows how to look cute so that they could be easily forgiven. Especially with a charming cute face as his. I will forgive every small things he might accidentally do with all my heart.

"It's OK, wadee nong~" I also wai at him and smiled a little.

There was a moment of silence between us, just staring at each other's eyes until he spoke kinda confuse and somewhat irritated.

“So are you going to tell what it is, P? Or not?” Demanding much my angel?

“I already told you right? Tell me your name first, nong.” I arch an eyebrow at him and spoke the same tone as his.

“Fine then! I’m--”

Finally! Now I can finally know what it is!

“Dude! Have you already submitted your task to Prof. Tan?” A male junior suddenly hold his shoulder and asked him.

What the hecking f?!

Beach where did you came from?!

“Oh cheese! I forgot! Where is he now?” He shook his classmate’s shoulder then he stood up and pulled the worthless intruder so he could take him to Professor Tan.

“Wait nong! Your name?! Wait!!” I shouted but he was already gone and left me alone once again. “Curses everything! Haist! ”

*phone ringtone*

I angrily pulled out my phone and looked at who called me. I press the answer button then yelled my frustration out.

“WHAT?!”

“The heck?! Should I buy you an ice cream to cool down your head, man?” Bas asked from the other line. “What flavor do you want, my treat.”

“As far as I can remember I was the one who gave you that special coupon so stop, friend. You being sincere is so not you.” I rolled my eyes at him even thought I know he can't see me. Beach-bastard as always.

“If you talk to me like that I won't t tell you….” There was a long pause then a teasing tone. “.... what you want to know the most, P’Kim.”

“What do you mean?”

“You know….. His name…. “

“You assholes! You really planned not to tell me, right?!”

“Now now friend calm down and listen carefully.”

I remained silent looking at nothing in particular and listened very very carefully to what this bastard would say.

“... He’s--”

Suddenly someone grab my hand that was holding the phone and wave his hand in front of my face.

“By the way P’ I’m Copter, so tell me next time ok? Bye kab!”

Then he run off leaving me again speechless….

~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~