Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Naughty kids. Why are you talking about that?" P'Godt tap May's head and mine.

We both look up and wai at him because if we don't he will scold us non-stop. He's only a year older than us but his scolding always made him look 5 years older.

"Talking about what, P?" Bas innocently said with a smile and since I'm looking at P'Godt's face I can see his expression.

He held a stare at Bas like he was in a trance of some sort. The look of someone deeply in love. Well that just confirmed who Bas really is in his life.

" Don't act innocent, Bas. Or this kids will think that you are." OK too much information, are they always talking like that?

"Please stop or we might throw up." May finally interrupted when she can't take it anymore like what I'm feeling right now.

"You should reserve your bed talk later without children around, P." I softly said so that no one from other tables would hear what I'm saying but us.

"Sure." P'Godt winked at Bas then seated beside him. Bas just rolled his eyes but there was again a naughty smiled he's trying to hide that I saw for a quick second.

External innocence, internal naughtiness. Guess they are meant to be after all.

"So what brings you here, P?" May asked as she slice a piece from mine as I also did the same to hers.

"Bas texted me that this little rascal..." He looked at me then pointed at her. "...called May will introduce him to you since you guys been telling each other almost everything...." not really 'everything'...

".... All your life so I decided to join him if it gets ugly." He continued looking at us one by one.

" What do you mean by ugly?" May asked taking a slice of Bas' cake without telling him but of course P'Godt notice and quickly smack her hand. Possessive much? But to what? The cake or to Bas? Maybe both?

" Yeah, you will bombard him with so many unnecessary questions. That's harassment you know?" We literally massage our foreheads because of the sudden migraine.

OK, when did this Director Media Arts no. 1 student became so dumb and stupid that I would want to grab anything and smash his head with it so that his brain would finally function again?

I hold both of May's shoulders so that she won't do anything to her so called genius brother. Or she would grab Bas' cake and eat the whole thing without permission even though she's on a diet.

"P' do you want me make you eat this whole carrot cake? When did you became so stu--unreasonable?" May asked trying to control herself.

"What? I'm just telling the truth." OK love really can make someone this stupid and dumb at times. And I'm not that dumb, mind you.

"Fine, so are you going back to States after your school break?" She asked.

"Can you not ask about that when I just come back last week? It's like you're telling me to go away as soon as possible. Don't you miss your older brother?" He said with a pout. May just rolled her eyes at him.

Now I remember he was already dumb especially when he's talking to his precious little sister. She hates it everytime he talks to her like that.

"No." Plain rejection as always.

"Ouch, your own sister rejected you when you said no one can resist you." Bas said laughing pointing at P'Godt.

"I know that she deeply loves me and you didn't even reject me. Wait will you?" He pouted even more but this time looking at Bas and Bas just pinch his nose and said.

"When was the last time I did?"

The drama in front of me is trully confusing and I enjoyed it but when can I eat peacefully my Chocolate Moose without any distraction?

Again, May rolled her eyes and continue eating her dessert while trying not to listen to the lovers in front of us.

"Come on, Cop. I already had enough of this guys." She grab my hand and pulled me while grabbing her plate, gesturing me to do the same. "See you around, Bas."

"Aren't you going to say goodbye to your brother?" I asked looking at P'Godt.

"No, I will still see him at home anyway." Cold response as always.

"OK, bye Bas. P'Godt." I wai at him then let her drag me to the counter so that we could take out our unfinished order.

"What the?! You guys know him since the very beginning?!"

Someone yelled but I didn't get the glimpsed who he was since she already drag me outside.

Why is that guy so angry?

Who was he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~