Chapter 25

Chapter 25

"So when will you start your project?" I asked pretending like I didn't heard or maybe have already forgotten about what she said last Tuesday.

"Maybe in a few days if ever I'm free, I guess." There was a bored tone in her reply. She's been like that since that incident. So about what happen, it can never slip my mind.

Even though I'm looking at the road I know she's showing a troubled face, remembering about our short meeting with P'Tee. I haven't talked to her about that YET.

"You?"

I thought about it for a second while carefully changing lanes. Don't wanna leave a scratch to her car since I don't have enough money to pay for it and she will kill me, of course.

"Maybe later if we have time today."

We remained silent until we reach the school auditorium parking and went out to go where we were messaged to be.

Only a few where roaming around outside the auditorium since its too early and it is located at the other side of the campus, away from the faculties.

"I haven't seen a single student here. Are you sure we're supposed to be here?" May kept looking around trying to spot anyone but all we can see are the cleaning and office staff of the school, minding their own business.

I took out my phone and scan through P'Tee's messages then stop when I saw the message that I'm looking for.

P'Tee: Ter, be at the school auditorium by 7:00 sharp don't be late 😉

I showed her it and her eye brows frown then look at her watch.

"6:57 am, 3 minutes before 7. So where is everybody?" She cross her arms in front of her chest then her brows frown a little more. "Did he said in the morning or evening?"

"None of both." After I answered, she grab my phone and started dialing someone's number.

"Asked him." She angrily handed it to me waiting for the person we're calling to answer.

I look at the number then saw it was P'Tee's. Why did she dial it on the number pad when I already have his number? Why did she memorized it? What connection do they have?!

I can feel myself getting angry and somewhat jealous for a second but it suddenly vanished when someone I didn't recognize the voice answered P'Tee's phone.

'Hello?'

"Hello kab, is this P' Tee?" Maybe he has a sore throat that's why he's voice is different.

'No, he just asked or more like he commanded me to answer his phone since he's VERY busy right now. Also I' m ordered to deliver your message to him. So say it." Who is this and why his voice sound so angry and irritated? Am I disturbing something?

"Umm..." I hesitate for a second. ".. Could you ask him where in the auditorium should me and my friend go to?"

I heard the person I’m talking to move the phone away from him then yelled the words I just said. What's wrong with this guy?

I heard P’Tee’s voice from afar but I can't understand the words he was saying so now I’m waiting for what it was from this man.

‘Why should I answer? You're the one he’s asking not me!” Are they fighting? Why are they even fighting? I just wanna know where they are.

“OK fine! Fine!” He put the phone near his mouth then finally answered my question. “Just go through the back then knock at the middle room’s door. Got that?”

“Kab.” The moment I said yes he ended the call. For the second time, what's wrong with him?

“So? What now?” May turn off her phone waiting for me to tell her.

“Let’s go.” I went ahead of her and she followed me close by.

I followed the bastard’s instructions but before I could knock the door it was opened by someone inside.

“I hate being ordered around so I’m out of her-- OH… hello.”

Wait that voice! So he was the one who answered my call.

“Sawadee kab.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~