Chapter 11

Chapter 11

"Now pass your assignments one by one on my table before you went home." Our Professor announce and we all stand up to form a line. I pull out her chair so that she could pass her assignment and let her stand in front of me.

Finally we can go home now and relax our brains since a miracle finally happen in our lives. No assigments for tomorrow! Whooooooo!

When all students already pass the assignments and are currently arranging our things, our Professor announce a new assignment. Well darn, I spoke too soon. Can't he just give us a day-off for once?

"This project will be due 2 months from now, which is September and it can affect 40% your first semester's grade. Capture an aesthetic video of a place you love the most. It's your choice what theme, type of angles, focus or do whatever you want to do or put in it. Just make it worthy to watch and everyone to enjoy, understand? " We all agreed and he dismiss the class then go out carrying our photographs (assignments) inside his plastic envelope.

"Do you have anything in mind?" I asked her as we exit the classroom and headed towards the elevator.

"Hmmm shopping district, maybe? I don't know yet." She said thinking about her own main subject for the individual project. But I guess we can't really decide anything right now.

"Oh I know... !" I was startled when she suddenly shouted in my ear. "... For you that is."

"Huh?" I stop for a minute and look at her gorgeous face, confuse. She was just smiling at me while moving her eyebrows up and down trying to tell me something.

"I'll show you! Come on!"

Her soft hand quickly grab mine and pull me without telling anything to where we are going. I didn't ask her and just let myself be drag around by her.

But the real reason is that I'm too busy looking at our hands and thinking.

What does it feel like if I hold it properly with her fingers join with mine? Will she notice it and just let go? Or will she let me but I perfectly know that she would only think of it as a friendly gesture from me...

I look at her and she was smiling at me. I tried to return her smile which I delivered perfectly to hide my troubled feelings because of the questions that are still lingering in my mind.

Will you still smile when I finally admit my feelings for you? Will you ever again look into my eyes and tell me everything is going to be fine between the two of us? Will you accept it or no.

But the main question is what are we? After I told you whole-heartedly that I like you since the very beginning? Are we still friends? Lovers? Or strangers?

"Strange..."

"No!"

"Ha? Did you said something, Cop?" I immediately shook my head and ask the same thing.

"Oh I can't seem to remember where I saw your bike earlier today." She said looking around trying to spot it among the other bikes that are park in front of our building.

I nodded and remembered where I park it. Unknowingly intertwine our fingers together as I lead her to where it is.

I only felt it when she pull away hers from mine so that I could sit behind her. I mentally smack myself when I didn't get the chance to feel and enjoyed it while it lasted. Stupid!

"Let me take you there Mr. Panuwat." She wink at me and slowly pedal to our destination. Good thing female students don't really need to wear skits as uniform but they can also wear pants.

When we arrive, I again smack my head mentally when I didn't even think that this is where we were going.

My favorite place of all, Carnillate : Delight and Sweet Cafe...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~