Chapter 15

Chapter 15

|Kimmon's POV|

Hope I could see my angel again. I haven't seen him because I was out of town for two days. That I didn't get to visit this Cafe just to stare at him while eating my favorite desserts. Also thinking of eating something else.

Suddenly the front door open and my prayers were answered. My angel once again entered my life the moment he walk in but soon felt so furious when I saw that my angel was again with her and then these two idiots I call my friends suddenly approached their table! What the hell is going on?!

"What the?! You guys know my angel since the very beginning?!” I yelled immediately the moment my angel and his friend walk away and leave the cafe and I stand in front of these two idiots.

“ P’Kim chill, ok? Or you’re really going to disturb other customers. Also stop owning him.“ I shut up and angrily sat down where my angel just seated awhile ago. “And actually I only met him earlier today.”

As he said that I look at him intently trying to find any sign if he is indeed lying but there was none. He just arch his eyebrow at me doing the same thing.

I look at Godt and he was only smiling at me like he didn’t do anything wrong but his eyes were laughing. I really wanna punch this guy's nose real hard any time now.

“What excuse do you have, Mr. Ittipat?”

“You didn’t even ask, right?” Is he trying to outsmart me?

“What?! You're suppose to tell me! Aren't I your friend?" I complained slicing a spoonfull of Bas' cake but before I could bring it to my mouth. Bas took my spoon and quickly ate it.

"Mine."

I just rolled my eyes at him and thrown a deadly glare at Godt. He was just staring at me, enjoying my outburst.

"Yeah we're friends but I'm not as stupid as you are." He said wipping off the whipped cream at the side of Bas' lips. Show-offs as always! Can these two stop being so lovey-dovey when I'm talking to them just once?!

"I didn't know she was your oh so beloved sister!" I pointed at him but he just laugh at me.

"Again, you didn't ask." I'm really ready to punch his perfect nose even if Bas begged or even pleaded at me not to do it.

"Chill, friend. What do you want to order? My treat." He called the nearest waiter and pull out his wallet. I could see different color bills but he took out his platinum credit card. Again what a show-off. Now I know why Bas is getting fatter each day.

"You can't just bribe me! I'm not Bas!" I exclaimed but quickly grab his card and handed it to the waiter. "A Winter Melon Tea as always and get every sweet strawberry dessert and also beverage because someone is been nagging me about it and can't tell his boyfriend to buy all it for him. Charge it here."

Godt and Bas look at me like I just spend all of their wedding savings money. I just look at them. Revenge is sweet, isn't it?

"The F Kim?!" I already shooed away the waiter with his card so all he could do now is curse at me. And I don't give a heck about it.

"I'm just making your date sweeter. Since you made my day very bitter. I'm just returning the favor, friends." I smirk at him and now he was the one giving me those killer stare.

"You do realize that those desserts are so expensive right, P'Kim? That's why you're the one I'm nagging to buy it for me, not P'Godt!" Bas pouted but his eyes were sparkling since he can finally eat those. Liar...

"He said it's his treat and just say what I want to order. And don't give me that pout, you can't fool anyone that you don't want it." I said as I lean back against my chair smirking at the two of them.

"Your right....But you can't just do that!" Bas widen his eyes at me. Threatening me. But my smirk only grew as I thought of something fun.

"Yes, yes I can. Now tell me everything you know about him."

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~