Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When she noticed him, she quickly went to the table where he is at, then he quickly stand up and hug her.

What the?!

I really wanna stand up and pull my angel from that girl, wrap my arms around him and declare to everyone here that HE IS MINE and NO ONE DARES TOUCH HIM but I know I don't have the courage to do it. He will surely hate me more, I don't want that to happen, never!

All I could do was seat silently while harshly eating my parfait watching him acting sweet to her. I can't bare watching them but I can't take my eyes off him. Now I know why love hurts...

He pulled the chair across his for her to sit and she smiled at him, I think she also thank him but I couldn't careless about her. I maybe somewhat rude but she's STEALING my angel from me! How can I tolerate that?!

He also seated and put away all his belongings from the table but he stopped when he notice her having a cream at the side of her mouth and he happily swipe it off. She smiled and giggle a little, making me giggle angrily.

Then he called the waiter and ask her what would she like to have or eat. She just pointed at the dessert she will have and thank the waiter.

Yes I can totally understand body language, OK?! Don't you all think of me as a weird or creepy cause I tell you, it's obvious. Or you could tell me how smart I am for understanding those simple gestures. Feel free to do so~

"Sir, are you done with that?" A waiter suddenly approached me that's when I noticed that I already finished my glass. I look at him.

"Give me seconds." I said shooing him away. He nodded and take my finished glass with him when he leave. I quickly look at my mind and heart's interest and I swear anytime now, I will literally smash her face in that cake in front of her.

I saw her slightly slap his arm, blushing when he whispered something in her ear. Now her face looks so red and her ears pink. What kind of reaction is that?! Is she trying to flirt with what's mine!? I'll call the police because this is a crime!

Suddenly her order arrive at the same time as mine. I noticed that the dessert she chose was not a sweet one like what my angel was having awhile ago. Looks like she's on a diet and good thing she is not dragging him to also eat a vegetarian dessert with her. She just let him choose what he would want fo have.

She offered him her vegie salad while placing it in front of him and he gladly ate it giving her a thumbs up. She smiled and took out her phone to take a picture of it.

While she was busy giving her salad a photo shoot, my angel suddenly look like he will throw up and he slowly took a table tissue and silently thow up the salad he just ate, told her he will just go to the restroom. But in reality he will just throw the tissue at the nearest trash can he could find. Still she didn't notice any of that. Wow, just wow!

I suddenly laugh a little too loud at where I'm sitting at which earn me an odd stare from a couple which table was near to mine. I quickly look at my phone trying to look like I was laughing at something in it.

Looks like my angel have a sweet tooth and didn't really like bitter taste or food like myself. But I still eat them so that my muscles wouldn't turn into fat. All my life's effort will just go to waste...

Still, I couldn't contain my laughter from his little cute act awhile ago, looks like he will be gone for a few more minutes trying to get the bitter taste off his mouth.

"What are you laughing at?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for reading kab~