Nice Too Meet You

Hey guys just a quick note. I'm horrible at starting well any storyline never mind 10 different ones. Hopefully you understand and enjoy.

Saitama:

Japan was a big new place to you, it was something that you had always dreamed of doing but now. Now you were finally here and hopefully for good. You had moved from the only country you had ever known to come here. Yes, you had left everything behind but then again, it's not like you wanted your old self to be known. You just wanted to start fresh, it's not to say that you had a bad reputation back home just people still saw you the way you were when you had been in school. That was hopefully all behind you now. You walked down the aisle in the small store hoping to find what you needed but there was so much that you haven't seen or heard of before that it made it a little hard to shop. You weren't a very picky eater, but you also didn't know what some of it tasted like which meant that you wouldn't know how to pair it properly or maybe you wouldn't cook it correctly meaning you would either not enjoy the meal or have to toss it out if you ruined it. As you shopped you happily found the vegetables that were on sale giving you some relief knowing that if you messed up your meal that throwing it out wasn't going to put a huge dent in your wallet. After you paid you started to head home only to hear a loud crash as a car had been tossed into a building. You quickly moved away noticing a mutant monster man that was part bear, part human and part well you honestly couldn't tell what it was. This monster started to cause a lot of destruction in the area. People were running, screaming, pushing and it was just chaotic. As everyone was running one man in a yellow jumpsuit walked up to the monster boredly "hey, stop this. I'm trying to shop" the monster laughed punching the bald man to no avail. You were just in shock not knowing where to go but at the same time this man clearly was strong, you had to see how this battle was going down. The hero looking man hit the monster with such force that it exploded with just one punch. You ran over to him "that was amazing! Thank you! You're my hero!" the bald man looked over at you confused and a little shocked, but he still seemed bored "hey, yeah. No problem. See ya" he said walking off leaving you more in shock. This wasn't what you had expected when you moved to Japan but it was amazing, and you loved it.

Genos:

You sighed to yourself as you were waitressing at a ramen shop. It wasn't a huge place, but it was nice, very clean as you were a neat freak at work. You had your food safety certification and you planed on making sure that the standers were held. At home was a different story all together. Everything was clean and washed but it wasn't neat and tidy as you were too tired after you shifts to keep things neat. You started cleaning a table and noticed the very small tip that was left 'oh come on I worked my ass off for your stupid over complicated order and this is my tip?!' you thought pretty unhappy with this. Once the dishes were in the washing area you washed your hands then headed to serve your next guests who seated themselves. You put on a very happy face and walked up to them "Hello, welcome to the Ramen Shop, my name is [name] I will be your waitress today what can I start you with?" You asked as you served the two men in front of you. The bald man boredly started looking at his menu "just some water is fine for now" the blonde with amazing black and gold eyes looked up at you with a serious look "yes, I too will start off with water, thank you" You nodded and walked off with a smile still on your face as you got their waters then served it to them. They placed their orders and you brought it to the cook. So far it was just another costumer to make happy and send on their way. You got their food and went to serve it to them. You were unaware of the noodles that some kid had tossed on the floor. You stepped right onto the noodles and started to fall backwards with the two bowls full of hot noodles and broth. You closed your eyes expecting to feel the heat on yourself, but it never came, and you never hit the ground. You opened your eyes to be met with those black and gold ones. "are you alright?" He asked smoothly as he made sure you were back on your feet. He had even managed to save the food that you had been carrying. "yes, I'm fine. Thank you" he gently placed the tray of food on his table where he and his bald friend took their food before he handed back the tray. "the meal is on me. Thank you again" You said and went to clean up the noodles the child had tossed on the floor. When they left you happily cleaned up and noticed the large tip that they had left you 'I guess today is my lucky day'