V-Day

Saitama:

It was that time of year again. Chocolates and flowers too expensive for common sense but, with that being said. Anyone too cheap to buy them for the day of romance was to be forever shamed. You honestly weren't looking forward to seeing Saitama, he was cheap and 100$ roses that would die in a day didn't make you feel loved. Hearing the front door, you took a deep breath and sighed happily. "Hey [Name]. It's really busy out there, I wonder why." "It's valentines day Saitama. Did you forget?" His face dropped, giving you your answer. "Oh crap! I'll be right back!" He turned to leave in a panic. You tackled him down "Don't give in Saitama!! Only a few more hours and everything will be half off!! We can get double the sweets!" Your man calmed down and chuckled a little. "You are seriously the best girlfriend. Tomorrow I'll buy you a few things." "Deal!" The next day during the large sales He most certainly kept his promise. "It's so unnecessarily large. Why did you want that so badly?" Saitama asked as you held the large chocolate bar closely. "Because this will last like two periods." "Gross, happy sales day." "Happy day after Valentines." You said before giving him a kiss.

Genos:

You were finishing up getting ready for your dinner date with Genos. You insisted that it be a homemade meal and Genos insisted that he cook it as his gift to you. You were perfectly happy with this arrangement, you just wanted time alone with him. Saitama would be out for the night giving you two some privacy. As you entered the small apartment you took a deep breath taking in the aroma from the meal your boyfriend had made. "Something smells amazing Genos." The cyborg walked over and gently took your hand leading you to the table. "I made all of your favourites. Happy Valentines Day." You took out his gift and handed it to him. "Happy Valentines day. I hope you like it. I know things confuse you at times and I'm hoping this will kind of help." Genos actually seemed very interested in the book. "Thank you, I will read it soon. I am interested in seeing how accurate these notes are." Fast forwarding to that two of you in bed, Genos did keep his word. While you snuggled up to him, his nose was deep in that book. At least he liked it.

 At least he liked it