Rated R : Saitama

Another large monster attack had faced humanity once more, all the heroes involved had played their parts beautifully in the protection of the civilians and during the battle. Genos, being the young overly confident cyborg that he was, was now under repairs back at the doctor's place who created him, the only way you knew him. Saitama and yourself included, knew that Genos was in safe hands, meaning neither of you two worried about him being away. Of course, he was missed and there was a strange void. Then again this gave you time to be with your boyfriend. No interruptions from anyone, nor did you two have to speed anything up. Saitama came over to your place, seeming pretty annoyed about something. "What's on your mind Gudetama?" The new nickname you were trying to give the bald hero. "I still don't love that but, it is better then the caped baldy." Walking over to him, you placed your hands on his shoulders, kissing him softly. Saitama gently leaned in, starting to deepen the kiss, before you pulled away. "I'll ask again. What's on your mind?" Saitama sighed, proceeding to tell you. "They're saying that I'm not a real hero and that I'm taking credit for other's work. Its bother's me but it can't be helped. People want to believe whatever they think is right." You nodded before kissing him again, "I know how powerful you are, I know the glory you deserve. I also happen to know what's been added to the drawer in my bedroom nightstand." You said gently biting your lower lip, peeking Saitama's interest. "Oh? Maybe we should head up there. Just so I can see what your talking about." He said trying to play it cool. But he was already getting very excited knowing what was awaiting in the bedroom. Taking him by the hand, you lead him to your room. "I'm glad you're not in costume today Gudetama. What you're wearing now is easier to remove." "Mmmm, I don't think your wearing much for me to remove. Show me what's under that baggy sweater." You loved it when he got this way. He was demanding and in charge, just a massive turn on. Slowly unzipping the sweater, reveling your bare chest and a cocky smirk Saitama started kissing down your neck as his hands travelled your body, reaching your inner thighs and moving up. You let out a few soft moans as he worked his hand into your pants. "Your already so wet." "And you're like a rock." You commented as your knee gently rubbed him through his pants. "I can't remember the last time we-" "3 months. Saitama I need you so much right now." He gently pushed you onto the bed and started to strip down. You quickly grabbed a condom, handing it to him as you removed your now wet pants. "Had to get the coloured condoms." Saitama chuckled as he slipped on the green protection. Gently crawling on top of you, he positioned himself. He started to rub his hardness against your wet opening, teasing you more and more. Without a word of warning he pushed in groaning. "I think you've gotten tighter, it's amazing." You moaned softly, starting to move your hips, no longer able to wait for what you knew was coming. "Please move Saitama, you already feel amazing." He nodded before wrapping your legs around his waist, then he started thrusting in and out of you with such force and speed. Saitama kept his hands on your hips slamming you onto him as he thrusted into you. You matched his pace the best you could before he hit that certain spot that drove you crazy. "Right there!" He nodded and kept hitting that spot, over and over again. You dragged your nails across his back, using your legs to pull him closer before moaning his name loudly as you came undone. It seemed to have been enough to put him just as far as he groaned loudly, stopped moving and started panting deeply. You released him from your grip, causing him to flop down beside you. "I love you [Name]" "I love you too." You said before kissing him softly, smiling as he returned the kiss and pulled you into his arms.