So Cheesy

Do any of these actually work?

Saitama:

Looking up at the sky you had a small smile on your face. "Not a cloud in the sky. It's such a nice day Saitama." He sighed shaking his head "Not for me. I'm a snowflake." You were about to make a smart ass comment as he added "Because I'm falling for you. It never seems to hit me just how high I've fallen from."

Genos:

"[Name], even if there was no gravity, I would still fall for you." You gently glanced up at him "Genos?" "My love for you makes the impossible happen. At least to me it does." You started blushing even darker then before. "Genos." He looked at you questionably as you kissed him deeply.

Sonic:

You walked out of the bathroom, drying your hair. Sonic came up beside you, clearing his throat getting your attention by doing so "They Disneyland is the happiest place on earth. Clearly no body has ever been by your side." You started blushing deeply "Triple S!"

King:

"That food was so good King, we should go there again." You told him happily rubbing your full stomach. Out of the blue he held your hand. "Your hand looks heavy. Here, let me hold it for you." You blushed slightly as you held his hand tighter. "Thank you."

Metal Bat:

You walked into the living room, you were gently fixing your hair and just minding your own business when you heard the voice of your beloved boyfriend just nonchalantly saying with his head down while looking at his phone "God was really showing off when he made you [Name]. I'm pretty lucky." You blinked looking over at him blushing unable to think of anything to say.

Zombieman:

You panted happily snuggling up to the zombie you were dating, it was another wonderful time together still in bed. You noticed him just looking up at the ceiling. "Zombie?" you asked slowly sitting up as he spoke. "Was there an earthquake or did you just rock my world?" You giggled and snuggled closer to him. "Mmmmmm. Who cares? It was just wonderful."

Sweet Mask:

Making your way home from work, you yawned tiredly gently pulling your hair out of it's updo and shaking it out trying to make it look more presentable. As you finished with your hair a voice you knew all to well spoke. "Someone call the police, it's got to be illegal to be that good looking." You smiled looking back at him. "I guess a hero needs to come and take me away." Amai smirked wrapping his arm around your waist. "I know a very good place to take you, you'll be there all night and I'll teach you a lesson for breaking the law."

Mumen Rider:

You were panting deeply as you sat on the park bench. "I'm never going up hill on rollerblades again. That was way too much." You panted and started to pretty much inhale your water just so tired from the unintended workout you put yourself through. "Well I'm here now. What was your other two wishes?" Mumen asked with a nervous chuckle as he came up to you with more water. You blushed "Thank you." You said kissing him quickly before going back to the water.

Stinger:

Returning home, you were panting and covered in sweat. The great dane you had been walking decided to go for a run and take you along for the ride. You were in shape but that was so unexpended that you had a hard time keeping up. Stinger sniffed the air "You can stop chasing your dreams. I am right here." You blushed but still glared at him and went to shower. "I love you [Name]"

Lightening Max:

You had a medical background, your boyfriend was a hero, you worked with people who's lives were coming to an end or were ill and needed you. None of that made you as nervous or stressed as you were right now. Max was getting a check up after being injured during a battle. Max happily left the checkup room and smirked "He says the only thing I need is more vitamin you." You sighed but smiled happily. "How about tonight we make sure I give you a very high dose of that?"

Garou:

You were walking with Garou down the busy street of city C, Garou had wanted to hero hunt, but should he not find anyone to battle he told you to come along so he wouldn't be bored. "Hey! Tie your shoes!" You looked down shocked only to hear the rest of what he had to say "I don't need you falling for someone else" He said pulling you closer to his body.