So, We Meet Again

I swear the next chapter or the one after will be better. Just trying to move things along to where we all want to be Lol.

Saitama:

Within the time that you have been in Japan, it seemed to be getting easier. You were getting home sick a little and it was so much harder to make new friends then it was when you were a child. It was just slowly getting to you, but you woke up every morning thinking that today, today was going to be great and you would make a friend. This was really the only way you were getting yourself out of bed and to work. Its not to say that you didn't have any work friends. You did; however, they were all married with children all under the age of 5. This only complicated your friendships as they always had something new and exciting to tell you. You on the other hand never really had anything to bring to the conversation, as you had no kids. Nor did you have a boyfriend for that matter. Honestly the only thing you had to really look forward to, were the weekly sales at different supermarkets. Every Thursday the flyers would come out, then you had one goal. Save as much money as humanly possible. This was almost like a game to you. Could you beat last weeks deals? What could you make with the sale items you were able to pick up? Would there be any on the shelves when you entered the store? All this just added a little excitement to your life, which in itself was a little sad. Then again why did it matter? So long as you were happy that's all that really matters. This week there was a sale at a super market you had yet to shop at which only added to your excitement. It was near city Z and you were living in city X for the time being as it was cheap and made it, so you were able to start saving up to move to a better area. It was safe but just not where you had wanted to live. The closer you got to city Z you began to realize that most people had left the area, most likely due to monsters. It seemed that the markets were still up and running with enough people coming around to do their shopping, so it couldn't be all that dangerous. Entering the store, you were quick to head to the produce aisle in hopes to find the ugly produce which were just that. Ugly looking yet perfectly edible, leading most people to not purchase them and those who did got them at over 50% off. Arriving to the sale bin, you noticed a very familiar yellow jump-suited bald man doing his shopping. "You're the hero from before! I'm so glad to see you again!" he blinked looking over at you "oh yeah, you're the girl that didn't run during that one monster attack. You live around here?" with a quick nod you smiled at him "How about yourself? Or are you just here for the sale on beef?" He smiled softly at you before replying "I live in city Z but I'm also here for the sale. It's going to be an easy dinner tonight, everything I need is on sale here." You gently blinked still looking at the hero "I don't find any of it too easy, I've bought a cook book, but I always end up making something from home, but replacing a few ingredients here and there." The bald hero seemed to need a moment before speaking. "I think my friend and I will have enough food for an extra mouth. Your welcome to come over" Now normally you wouldn't take up such an offer, but he was a hero, so it had to be safe right? "I would love to, I'm [Name]" "Saitama"

Genos:

The ramen shop had been pretty busy lately meaning you were getting a lot of hours that were all over the map. Some days you even worked 12 hours due to being too short during certain rushes. This didn't bother you for the most part as that meant you were getting lots of tips. While the money was great the people were better. Someone had written a review online about the ramen shop which brought enthusiastic customers. The big downside to all of this was you had no social life at the moment. When your shift this night was over you put on your jacket and started to head home. The walk very quickly took a turn for the worst as someone put a gun to your back. "Scream and I shot. Your gonna go where I tell ya and ya gonna shut up" the raspy deep voice said from behind your ear. You slowly nodded feeling your heart pounding in your chest as your mind went a mile a minute trying to plan away out of this. He clearly didnt want your money and what he did want you didnt want to give. Gun at your back and life on the line, luck didnt give you anyway out. You kept looking around with your eyes as the man guided you from behind. The area was getting darker and away from sight of other human life. Panic was setting in like crazy which might have saved your life. "It would seem she does not wish to be here. I would leave the girl should you not want to deal with me" you knew that voice. After serving him that day, you had seen his face on tv and a few magazines. Demon Cyborg, S-Class hero. You knew that you were going to be fine now that he was here. The man half looked at the hero still cockily smirking as if he even stood a chance. You didn't need to wait for some unknow cue you just quickly punched the man and ducked leaving Demon Cyborg plenty of openings to capture this bad guy. Demon Cyborg used his super human speed to snatch the gun from the man and crush it in his robotic hand. The creep now started to see just how outmatched he was and stupidly still tried to fight. Demon Cyborg dropped the crushed gun and aimed his open palm at the villain in question as a bright yellow blast came out of his hand. The man now on the ground you ran over to the S-Class hero and hugged him tightly still shaking. "Are you alright? I had been scanning the area and noticed someone's heart rate and adrenaline was increasing. I was concerned that it might have been someone having a heart attack. It would seem that I had been incorrect but fortunate to have been able to spot this situation, as it was not on my normal path home." You gently looked up at him with a few tears running down the side of your face "I was really scared. Thank you so much. You've helped me twice already. Once with the noodles on the floor and now this. I'm so lucky that your always around when I need a hand. I'm [Name], in case you have forgotten from our last meeting." "I have not, my name is Genos, please call me by that name and not my hero one as I am told it is less personal that way." Gently wiping your tears away, you smiled at him nodding "Ok, thank you Genos." The robotic blonde nodded his head "I shall walk you home. After the events that have taken place I do not wish for you to be on your own while it is only getting darker."