Scam?

Hello everyone,

The other day I received a privet message on Wattpad about having my story put on an app called "hinovel" and that I was to send this person an email if I was interested as well as giving me an "invitation fee" whatever that means. I have no idea if this is a scam or not, nor do I know how to contact an employee on Wattpad so I am coming to all of you.

I have no intentions or interest in having my story published anywhere but here, nor do I want to make money off it. This is a hobby, a creative outlet, a joy and stress relief. With that all being said, if this is a scam and someone knows for it is, then I will report it. If it is not, then I don't want to report the user in question. If you have any info on this, please let everyone know down in the comments. We are a community and need to keep each other safe. Below is the message in question but I have removed the person's name in case this is not a scam.

Hello Meilin44,

Sorry to bother you. This is [name of person in question], an editor from H i n o v e l, an opening platform for people to write or read fictions online, young but vibrant. I want to discuss the possibility of displaying your story "One Punch Man scenarios" onto our platform. Although your novel is fanfiction, we are willing to invite you to publish it on our platform, and we will give you an invitation fee for your story. If you're interested, please feel free to contact me via [name of person in question](at)h i n o v e l(dot)com (enter this email addresses without Spaces) with your Wattpad username or leave your E-mail address. I will provide you with more details. Looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day.