Rated R: King

Returning home from patrol you looked around King's apartment, feeling rather bored and restless. You hadn't had any battles in a few weeks, you couldn't move up in you ranking, nor could you show off as a female hero. You wanted little girls out there to see you and want more then to just be some fashion doll. You wanted to be an idol. Similarly, to your boyfriend, everyone looked up to him. You weren't jealous of him, you knew he didn't want all the attention, it just came with his title. As the door opened, you turned and ran into King's arms. Which were currently full of shopping bags. "Hey, I wasn't expecting you so soon [Name]." King gently kissed your forehead, moving around you to put everything away. "How was the meeting with the association? Can you talk about it? Were you given a special mission or something?" King chuckled looking down at you. "You haven't done much today have you?" You shook your head no before snuggling into him as you normally did when you were alone with him. King softly smiled as he watched you. "How about you sit on the couch for now? I have a few things that need to be put away before we can spend time together." You sighed but did as he suggested. Shortly after, King joined you on the couch pulling you closer to himself. "You haven't been sleeping too well lately. I think we need to do something about all this extra energy you've been having." "I'm not cutting back on the sweets or coffee, I'll only drink herbal teas if that makes you happy." King staid silent for a moment. You could hear King's engine starting up, you being curious about the reasoning for it. You moved even closer to him, hearing it grow louder by the second. "What's going on? Why is your engine starting?" King stood up, taking you by the hand and heading to his bedroom. You cutely hopped onto his bed, still being much shorter then the 6'2" man you were dating. King kissed you tenderly on the lips before moving down to your neck and kissing it looking for that spot that could send shivers down your spine. When he succeeded in his goal you placed your hand on the back on his head, keeping his spot. King's hands made their way under your top, while one hand caressed your left breast, the other was unhooking your bra. Freeing your breasts from the lace fabric, you allowed King to remove his lips from your neck. Before he could lift your top from your frame, you started gently tugging on his. King, staying as gentle and soft as ever smiled as he removed his own for your enjoyment. You returned the favour by taking off your clothes, only leaving on the matching lace underwear. "I think your over dressed my King." You said in a seductive voice, he might have set the mood, you weren't going to allow him to have all of the fun. Stripping down to his boxers, he joined you onto the bed. Climbing onto his lap, you started grinding your hips against his. King could feel you getting wetter the harder he got. Going back to your neck, he began to nip at the sensitive skin, all while his one hand kept you balanced and the other massaging and teasing your breast. You started to wiggle your hips having a hard time keeping yourself together. King noticed and allowed you to move away from him long enough to get on your hands and knees. With the height difference you two preferred this position. Grabbing some protection and lubrication from their hiding spot. Once it was on, he placed his member at your entrance, slowly pushing his way in. Feeling his every inch filling you up only made you moan more. The moment you felt all of him inside of you, you began rocking your hips encouraging him to start moving. Your pace started off slow, going faster with every thrust. All the while, King's hands were on your breasts, squeezing them in the most pleasurable way. A mixture of moans filling the room along with the sound of the headboard hitting the wall. Your walls constricting around him, you knew you couldn't hold out any longer. "King I'm about to-!" Before you could finish your thought, you came. King was only seconds behind, letting out a low groan and finishing. After you caught your breath, you lovingly smiled at the man laying next to you. "Can we have a round 2?" King chuckled, nodding "Give me a minute then we can go all night."