Holiday Time! Celebrate!

Saitama:

The stores were fairly packed, everyone gathering their last-minute items. You and Saitama were on a mission, you were hosting a small Christmas get together of just friends having a good time. Nothing actually planned out. However, you needed proper snacks and a few decorations. Saitama would be gathering the snacks and food from the list you had given him. As he did his tasks you were at the dollar store picking up a miniature tree and other much needed decorations. When the boxing day sales came you would get a proper fake tree and Saitama would get your mini one. You arrived home before Saitama, who had told you not to wait for him as you had things that needed to be done before everyone else arrived. Being the multitasker that you were, you had cookies baking while you were putting up the decorations. By the time Saitama finally made his way to your place you just needed what he had bought for you. "Oh. Mmmm thank you but most of this isn't exactly what I had written down." "All they had." You nodded and made do. The guests arrived, and the party was on! Pin the nose on the reindeer was the biggest hit! That is once everyone had a few drinks in them. Stealing Santa was pretty funny as well. Saitama, Genos and King all had stolen the same gift, meaning you just had to be a little shit and steal it at the end so none of them could own it. You would allow them to borrow the game, but it was officially yours. Christmas karaoke had your dying, who knew Bang was such a passionate singer?

Genos:

This was obviously your first Christmas together as a couple, meaning neither of you really had a lot of traditions to share. Genos walked around town with you by his side before he spotted a Christmas themed fair. "From what I can gather it seems there are sleight rides, reindeer petting zoo, hot-" "Yes Genos I would love to do that with you. It looks amazingly fun." Genos looked down at you then back at the activities "will you be warm enough? From my calculations it will get very cold in a few hours and we won't be able to do everything that the fair offers and head home before the cold hits. Your dressed 10 degrees off from the lowest temperature for today." "Thank your Genos but I will be fine. Now come on. I really want to pet the reindeer." You giggled causing his lips to gently curl. You both headed into the fair, Genos brought you to the reindeers first, as you had just mentioned that was what you were the most excited about. You bought a few treats and some feed for the animals. Most of them came over to you trying to get whatever they could. Genos took a few photos, as a young reindeer came over sniffing the metal man. It was your turn to take his picture. The next thing you two did was the sleight ride with about 10 other people. Everyone was given some hot chocolate, Genos kept you close. Heating up his core in order to keep you warm. The ride was fun, the people on it with you were so funny, they were making the experience even better. The rest of the fair was about you and Genos bonding together. "Genos, let's do this sort of thing every year. Make it our little tradition." Genos smiled softly down at you "Yes, I think that would be perfect for us, plenty of one on one time while doing seasonal activities." You just smiled more as you headed home with the man of your dreams.

Sonic:

Hand in hand you walked down the city streets together happily doing a little window shopping. "Everything is so nice this year Sonic. I want to buy it all." You giggled as Sonic smirked "That small home of ours wouldn't be able to fit everything in it." You nodded blushing at the fact that he viewed your house as hid home. "Oh, that's right, a few ornaments broke while they were packed up. We should look for a few replacement ones." Sonic nodded knowing there was a store nearby that at this time of year sold a very large selection of ornament related items. Happily following the lead of your ninja, you looked at all the items the store had to offer. With wide eyes you got a little overwhelmed by the selection. "This is going to be hard to choose and we really can't buy too many." Sonic squeezed your hand for encouragement knowing this would take a while. You seemed to be in that section for what felt like hours before noticing another section of loose figures and mini decorations. "Sonic what's this about?" He looked over with ornaments in hand "Those are ornament fillers. See the clear plastic balls? You can make your own using them." Your eyes light up at the idea and you started filling a basket. "We'll be having a busy tonight. When we're done in here, we'll need to buy powered hot chocolate." "Agreed." Sonic smirked as you looked at what he was holding "Oh, I didn't see those. Their really cute." Sonic held up a hedgehog ornament with a scarf and mittens on while sitting on a sled as well as a fox wearing a Santa hat with a bell on its tail playing in the snow. "They are us. I wanted to get them." Sonic said blushing slightly. You happily kissed his cheek "I love them."