Rated R: Metal Bat

"Hey Metal Bat." You called from your bedroom as you were finishing putting on your lipstick. "Yeah?" The pompadour hero called as he entered the room smirking at you. "I know it's date night. Well morning. Brunch? Whatever, it's the day we go out alone without your sister." He nodded as he placed his hands on your shoulders, leaving a few kisses on your cheek and neck. "Hurry up and make your point. We don't get to enjoy each other that often." You felt his arms wrap around your waist, while pulling you closer to his body. His strong arms made you feel so safe. "How about we stay inside, I'll put on some nice music, turn off the lights and put on some of those fake tealight candles. Then maybe take a bubble bath together. What do you think?" Metal Bat started to nip at the skin of your neck. "I like that idea. Sadly, now that you have brought it up, I'm far too impatient to allow the set-up time." You smirked, turning in his arms to face him, kissing him very deeply. "Don't worry, I don't plan on allowing you any control this time. You work too hard." Allowing your right hand to move down Badd's chest and into his pants. Grasping his hardening member, your hand pumping at the rhythm that you knew he loved so. He loosened his grip on you, moving his own hands up your blouse and unhooking your bra. Only taking a few moments to enjoy the feeling of your soft skin in his hands. You moved away "Strip. You're not ripping anymore of my clothes." Badd slowly licked his lips "It makes it more exciting." "Remember, you have no control today. I get to take care of you." Badd rolled his eyes, still smirking devilishly as he watched you. Once down to nothing, you guided him to the side of the bed. Getting on your knees, you started to lick and kiss his tip, slowly taking him into your mouth and inching more of his length in. You only gave him a few minutes of mouth pleasure. You slowly got to your feet, gently and slowly you straddled him. Metal Bat placed his hands on your hips to help balance you as you lowered yourself onto him. Soft moans and groans escaped your mouths, lovingly the way you connected with him. Your pace went from slow and romantic to fast and hard. Metal Bat kept his hands on your hips helping you balance. He smirked as he soon kept you in place, not allowing you to move your hips anymore. "B-Badd! Wha-!" He was quick to flip you onto the bed, not allowing himself to leave your warmth. "Like I would let you keep the control." If it was even possible, he pulled your hips closer and higher before he started up with a wild pace. Once he took full control, it wasn't long before you lost control and came undone. Badd took a little longer, when he did release, he held you in an embrace. Allowing himself to groan your name, then relax next to you all while smiling like an idiot. "I should have known you would need the final say." Badd chuckled "You were doing great, but you know I'm not about to sit on the side line and just watch. I need to get my hands dirty." You took your turn to roll your eyes before holding his hand and allowed a comfortable silence to sit. "Hey babe." "Mm?" You asked not getting the question you were hoping he would ask. "Did we forget the condom again?" You groaned "Fuuuck. Why are we so bad for that? This is why we need to plan things." Metal Bat gently shrugged "Your on-birth control. We just heavily relay on it is all. Plus, not that it's an excuse or ok but doesn't it feel better-?" "Yes and don't be stupid. The way you use that thing condoms don't make it any less pleasurable." Badd rolled on top of you and started kissing your neck again. "We do have a few more hours. How about we see which feels the best?" He suggested as you felt him started to grow hard again as he grinded between your legs. "Bottom drawer and don't break the bed." "I make no promises, now just enjoy the ride."