Rated R: Stinger

Laying in bed with Stinger snoring next to you was so aggravating. You weren't tired, nor could you get out of the bed as it would awaken him. You tried to sneak your phone from the bedside table, only to see Stinger shoot up in bed "What's going on?" He asked alert as ever. "I was getting my phone but since your awake and all, can we go for a walk? I can't sleep." Stinger sighed but smiled down at you "I should have gotten you a treadmill for Christmas." He chuckled as he got out of bed. You smiled rushing out and changing into sweat pants "Got the keys?" Stinger nodded smiling at you. The walk was a nice slow pace, partly due to your still groggy boyfriend who followed you down to the near by beach that you often took the dogs to. "It's really nice here." You said just looking out at the water "It really clears the sinus too. I didn't even know they were as clogged as they were." Seeing him blowing his nose caused you to laugh. "That too. Maybe that's why I couldn't sleep." Stinger lightly shrugged "Who knows. I haven't seen you blow your nose yet." Rolling your eyes still smiling, a chill suddenly hit you "Ok back home it's cold!" Stinger blinked as he faced you "We've been out for 10 minutes." "Yup, it's cold. Back in, we'll find another way to help me sleep." You said while dragging him by the arm and rushing into the house once you arrived back. It didn't take long for you both to slide into the bed once more. "Still wide awake?" You gave a nod "I know how to get you all tired out and next time we can do it at the beach." It took a couple of seconds for you to clue into what he meant, but with where his hand slipped into and how he was rubbing and teasing your sensitive bead you knew where he was going with this. As a soft moan escaped your lips, his fingers started to find their way deeper and deeper into your moistening area. Your hand followed his lead and made its way down his sweat pants, gently grabbing and stroking his hardening tool. Feeling his fingers easily sliding in and out of you and feeling how hard he was starting to get, you gave him the look. Stinger removed his hand before quickly grabbing some protection and pulling his pants down far enough. You slide yours off, smirking as he climbed on top of you. Pushing his way into your eager body, he started slow working his pace with your energy. Moaning his name, you felt him pulling one of your legs over his shoulder, in order to slam deeper into your sensitive area. Your second leg soon following the first, as his hips connected with yours his tip kept hitting that special spot inside that drove you insane. Starting to scream his name, he only smirked as his rhythm became sloppier. Your end coming closer, Stinger smirking more as he moaned. Feeling him twitch inside of you, he came undone. You were only moments after. Stinger caught his breath, then removed your legs from his shoulders. Laying next to you, he kissed your forehead "You tired now?" With a devilish smirk you slightly shrugged "I suppose I could sleep. Next time I'll need more to tire me out." Stinger pulled you into his arms, gently placing your head on his chest as his eyes slowly closed. "Next time wake me up before midnight and we can really have some fun." Waiting for a reply he looked down, gently smiling as you had fallen asleep. The next morning, he groaned not happy that one of the alarm clocks was going off. "Sorry Stinger. There's like 10$ in change of coffee money in the key bowl near the door." "Where are the keys?" He asked slowly making his way out of bed. "I can't remember."