SING ALONG!

Finding the right songs was harder then expected. It was even harder trying to keep each scenario around the same length.

Saitama:

You looked around your home sighing at the build up of dust and dirt that you have been avoiding for too long. You were busy, not always at home and honestly just lazy when it came to cleaning your home. Hiring someone to clean was too expensive, you didn't want to rope Genos into cleaning and you knew Saitama wouldn't mind but with him around you had the tendency to get carried away and distracted. After changing into some stained clothes, getting the cleaning supplies out and putting on your rubber gloves you got to work. It started at a very slow pace which got your mind wondering. Leading to you turning on your laptop and putting on a YouTube playlist. It didn't take long for you to get carried away with the music and start singing along as you cleaned the home. You didn't even notice that Saitama had entered the room.

"I know that I can't take no more
It ain't no lie
I want to see you out that door
Baby bye bye bye
Bye bye Don't want to be a fool for you
Just another player in your game for two
You may hate me but it ain't no lie
Baby bye bye bye
Bye bye
Don't want to make it tough
I just want to tell you that I've had enough
It might sound crazy but it ain't no lie
Baby bye bye bye"

Saitama happily joined in as he started singing with you and doing the very old dance routine. He had to follow your lead as you remembered most of the moves. As the song ended Saitama smirked "Having a dance party with the feather duster?" "I was trying to clean but, well. NSYNC came on. NSYNC. Like my childhood." Saitama kissed you softly "I guess we need to finish cleaning then we can have a dance party." Your cleaning for the day ended 10 minutes after he arrived. He really was a distraction.

Genos:

With the way the weather had been the past few days, they had just put you in a gloomy mood. Genos had gone off to a meeting at the Hero Association giving you the opportunity to go through and throw out some junk you had been hoarding 'just in case you needed them'. This turned out to be both satisfying and much needed. You found a lot of old items that brought you so many great memories. Some that didn't and some you couldn't remember what they were or why you had them. One of the items that brought a smile to your face was your old mp3 player. Back before iPods were popular, did a day ever exist? You plugged in the headset that you used back then. You were amazed to find out that the mp3 player still worked and that it was fully charged. You slowly got lost in the music starting to sing along.

"Mama never set a good example
Daddy never held mama's hand
Mama found everything hard to handle
Daddy never stood up like a man

I've walked around broken
Emotionally frozen
Getting on, getting on

How do you love someone
Without getting hurt
How do you love someone
Without crawling in the dirt
So far in my life
Clouds have blocked the sun
How do you love, how do you love someone
How do you love, how do you love someone"

Genos placed his hand on your back causing you to jump. As you removed the headset then noticed the sadden look on Genos' face. "Are you saying you have been traumatically hurt by a past relationship and that your parents have not given you proper affection? You have never shown or hinted that your past was so harmful." You blushed "No, I had a gothic stage in my life and music like this made me happy. It was a phase. Don't worry Genos. I know how to love someone without getting hurt." Genos smiled softly as he held you.

Sonic:

In the past 3 days you had been listening to one song religiously. You weren't even sure what the count was at, at this point and were a little scared to know. Sonic had been gone off training deep in the mountains, leaving you with no company making having some sound vital. The house was too quiet whenever Sonic wasn't around. He wasn't overly loud, but he made sure to talk to you, make noise and even give you a few heart attacks with his ninja skills. Now, with him gone it didn't feel comfortable. You were doing a puzzle and started singing along.