Gifts From Love

This is just a bonus part in the series. Short and sweet.

Saitama:

You happily opened the present that Saitama had bought you. After getting a good look you started laughing while hugging the plushie. "It's just like you!!" "Hey! That's rude!" You gave him a deep kiss. "I love it, thank you. I don't need to hold your bald at night anymore, I can hold him." Saitama blushed lightly, looking away. "That was kind of the point. Your welcome [Name]."

Genos:

Genos:

Genos handed you a small very neatly wrapped box, in metallic wrapping paper. You gently opened the present and gasped seeing the necklace. "Oh, it's beautiful Genos. Thank you" "It's your heart beat from our first kiss. If I still had a proper heart, I would have used that heart beat. Master informed me that a gift should be from the heart. Your heart is the only one that truly matters to me." You softly kissed him. "It's perfect."

Sonic:  You were snuggled up with Sonic on the couch Christmas morning just enjoying being with him and he seemed to be enjoying using your tail as a head rest

Sonic:

You were snuggled up with Sonic on the couch Christmas morning just enjoying being with him and he seemed to be enjoying using your tail as a head rest. You tried to lean over to get your tea yet also trying not to remove yourself from the comfortable position you were in. Sonic chuckled "You know its already cold by now, I've never seen you drink a hot drink at home." You frowned with a sigh knowing how right he was. "I know. I always get distracted before I can finish it." Sonic pulled a gift bag from behind the couch, managing to stay in his position not letting you go as he did so. Gently opening it you giggled happily "Its so cute." Sonic smirked "And it will keep drinks hot for 10 hours. Your welcome." You gave him a loving kiss "Couldn't have given it earlier? My tea is cold you know." Sonic chuckled pulling you closer "Quiet."

"