Rated R: Genos

Staring at your phone, you were awaiting Genos' call. He had gone in for repairs and upgrades from Dr.Kuseno, meaning you hadn't seen or heard from Genos for over a week. He was supposed to be ready to come home today, he even promised to give you a call one way or another. You worried a lot when he went away. Not that you believed he was in danger just that, you didn't want him returning as something or someone he wasn't. Power could easily get to anyone's head and Genos merely had to ask to become more powerful. That was a dangerous and scary reality. A smile appeared on your face as his ringtone started playing on your phone. "Genos?" "Hello [Name], I have just left master's home and will be arriving at yours in 30 minutes. I would have called sooner I apologise; my phone charging cable has been misplaced leaving my phone with no battery power." "It's alright, just get here soon. I've missed you." "I have missed you as well. I have also gotten an upgrade that I believe will be to both of our liking." "Oh? I can't wait to see what you've had done. I'll see you soon. Bye." You said gently hanging up, quickly cleaning the small mess of a living room. It seemed like seconds had gone by. Hearing the front door open you knew that wasn't the case. You quickly ran over and hugged Genos, not paying too much attention to the roses he had brought you. "Hello again [Name], I am happy to see you as well." Genos stated as he held you closer to himself. "I brought you some roses, however they now seem to be in rough shape. I will buy you more later." "You don't ever have to buy me roses Genos. I just want to spend some time with you." Genos smiled very softly at that before letting you go, allowing both of you to enter deeper into the home. "Genos, not that there is anything wrong with it but, you look the same. I don't see any upgrades, just my perfect cyborg." "I had made it a point to keep as much of my upgrades internal, as well as letting Dr. Kuseno know that you preferred the aesthetics of this body." "So, what did you upgrade on my behalf?" You asked, gently sitting on the couch patting the spot next to you, which he declined. To your surprise, Genos started to remove his pants revealing the crotch of his body. You knew of the hidden feature that allowed a, for lack of better term dildo to come out of, allowing you both to enjoy each others' bodies in a more connected way. This newer one seemed to be about the same size, a little more realistic but you didn't see the major add ons. "Genos..." "It is far more life like as well as more sensitive. You did not seem pleased the last few times we had sexual intercourse, mainly due to my lack of sensation. I had requested the upgrades to correct the problem." You blushed before gently biting your lower lip. "Can we try it out? Now? Short answer please." Genos smiled down at you, "Yes." You got on your knees in front of him, grasping his manliness you started to stroke it, already impressed with the feel of it. Genos let out a soft moan. As you started working on him a little more something clear started to come out of the tip. "Genos what is this?" "Lubrication, another note you had made in passing." You blushed and started rubbing it onto his new meat, then standing up, kissing him gently. Genos' hands started moving up and down your back, one groping your ass. Starting to feel your body heat up from his touch, Genos let you go, laying you on the couch and removing your panties, leaving your top and skirt on. Lifting up the fabric, the cyborg's fingers started to rub and tease you. Slowly slipping in his fingers to help you relax. "Genos I think I'm ready to try out the. Upgrade." You said blushing as he adjusted your bodies, wanting the both of you to be in a comfortable position. His tip slowly started entering you. Little by little you could feel him inside of you. Once he was all the way in, there was no stopping the two of you. Getting your rhythm, your moans filled the room. You had never seen Genos enjoy himself as much as he was right now. You could feel yourself nearing your name, letting out a final moan before coming apart, you heard Genos moaning your name before resting his head on your chest panting. "That was so amazing Genos." "I did not realize that intercourse was this pleasant. Thank you for the suggestion." You gave him a few kisses smiling more. "Your welcome my sweet cyborg."