Rated R: Mumen

It was beautiful this day, you were heading to see Mumen while he was patrolling a near by city. You had an idea of his normal routine in this area, making your trip more of a waiting game then where's Waldo. Sitting on a bench looking around for the next 10 minutes before noticing your athletic boyfriend coming around a corner. You stood up and waved him down. "Hello, [Name]. Funny running into you here." He said happily as you handed him a homemade bento box. "I wanted to see if I would surprise you with lunch. You've been taking on a couple of longer shifts this week, figured you could use a nice treat." "I do love anything you make. Let's get to a less crowed area and share it." You both headed over off to find a quieter place to enjoy each other's company. The only area you could find was a street near a residential street, while still being on a business street. It clearly wasn't a busy or overly popular area, just what you were hoping for. You both took turns feeding each other the meal you had made. An idea popped into your head. You gave him a soft kiss on the cheek, proceeding to whisper into his ear "You see that single use bathroom? You go in first and I'll join you in 2 minutes." Mumen froze, looking around to make sure no one was near by he made his way over to the bathroom you had mentioned. It was soon your turn to enter the bathroom. Locking the door behind yourself, you smirked as Mumen pulled you to himself blushing deeply "You could get me in a lot of trouble." He said before kissing you deeply as his hand made its way to your ass and gave it a good squeeze. Grinning ear to ear your own hand made its way to his crotch, gently rubbing his balls. He pulled away with the best smirk he could muster up. "I love you, if we're doing this, we will have to make it quick." You nodded as you both quickly started to move or remove anything that would be keeping your sensual parts from one and other's. There was a silent agreement between the two of you to forgo the use of a condom and to rely on you birth control. You turned and placed your hands against the wall to help steady you as Mumen came up behind. Placing on hand on your hip while the other guided his weapon to your opening. You backed up onto him as he pushed forward. Letting out a soft moan as you felt him stretching your sensitive area in just the most delicious way. You moaned as he started at a slow pace, which did not last long. The normally gentle lover was amazingly rough only pleasuring you even more. You kept slamming your hips against his as he slammed into you. Your breathing started to fasten already feeling your end nearing, from the wild thrusts Mumen was doing, you knew he was just as close as you were. Trying to keep your moans as quiet as possible it surprised you to hear Mumen "Say my name. [Name]. Say my name." You needed no encouragement. You started moaning his name loudly, his grip on your hips tightening as he released himself into your welcoming sex. You panted but giggled softly "I didn't know you had this side. I like it. I think we should do this more often." Mumen chuckled softly, his face as hard as the marks he left on you. "I guess the rush kind of got to me." He stated as he gave you a few kisses. Lovingly returning his affection you got dressed knowing you would have to leave after him, so no one knew what you had done. Exiting the bathroom, you happily rejoined your boyfriend who was awaiting you with multiple kisses. You giggled as you returned everyone of them. "Thanks for dropping by and bringing lunch." "Your welcome Mumen, maybe next time we can spend more time. Enjoying each other." He chuckled nervously as a light blush came back up on his cheeks. "We should leave that for at home." "I suppose we should. Wouldn't want you to get into any trouble." Mumen gave you one last kiss before returning to patrolling the city.