You're baking? Why?

Funny story, I wrote all the parts during my work breaks. Put them on my laptop, went to do a few simple touch ups annnnnnd. I pretty much rewrote all of them or changed them pretty drastically. Sorry for the long wait.

Saitama:

Saitama was making his way over to your house. He had intended on surprising you with a great deal he found on rice at one of the higher end stores' in city Z. Hi great mood suddenly vanished as he approached your home. He could smell smoke and seeing as your windows were open he knew something was wrong. Running in he started screaming your name in a panic hoping that nothing too serious was going on. "[NAME]?!" You calmly came out from the kitchen looking at the capped hero like he had two heads "What? Something wrong badly?" He looked at your dumbfounded "Do you not smell that smoke? What's going on in here anyways?" You nodded with a shrug "Some batter fell into the bottom of the oven. Can't be helped. I'll clean it once I'm done with the muffins. It's not enough that I'm worried about it. With how your acting maybe I should be." Saitama poked his head into the oven to see how they were looking, and to see the mess that was your oven. "When will they be done?" "5 more minutes. I know you've been wanting fresh baked muffins so figured I would walk them over to you. You just saved me a step." "Thanks. I brought you some rice." "Thanks. You can make lunch then, rice and beef sounds good to me." Saitama sighed "Fine. Also, don't you have a self-cleaning oven? You should really take advantage of that." Wrapping your arms around his neck you started to Eskimo kiss Saitama. "That would involve me remembering to do so, before I want to eat. It takes like 3 hours and I have to be home just to be safe. You can volunteer to do it." Saitama sighed shaking his head "I'll scrap out whatever is on the bottom, you'll owe me brownies." "Ok, but it might turn into a chocolate cake. Brownies are tricky."

Genos:

The wind was blowing a cool air on this day. Wanting to make your trip out to the bakery as quick as possible so, you could return home and warm up. You had a monthly date night with Genos as he was a very busy man and dates seemed to slip through the cracks. You didn't mind but having a set night made things easier to keep track of. In principle that is, you had forgotten to bake the pie that you promised Genos, which is why you were out in the first place. Hopefully he would enjoy store bought for tonight. You felt terrible for having forgot a promise that you made, hopefully he would accept the bought pie as a sign that at least you cared about disappointing him. When you entered your home, you could smell freshly baked something coming from your kitchen. You noticed Genos standing in front of the oven watching it tediously. "Genos why are you baking?" Genos looked over at you smiling gently "I know you have been busy, when I arrived at the apartment early, first taking notice of the mess in the house then the lack of items in your kitchen I cleaned up and went shopping, only getting excellent deals-" "Genos, honey. To the point please?" Genos nodded "I figured you had forgotten about the date, so I prepared dinner and followed your recipe for the pie you had mentioned. I have tried a few times to recreate it, but it does not seem to turn out properly." You gave a soft nod as you looked in the trash can at all the thrown-out pies. "I don't follow that recipe anymore. Its more of a guideline." Genos moved closer to you "I am sorry for wasting so much. I shall make it up to you!" You giggled softly "Let's just have dinner then bake the store-bought pie?" Genos nodded, quickly starting to cook the dinner so you could go shower. It seemed that store bought pie was a great idea.

Sonic:

Returning from the city at this time of year was a hassle. Because of all the snow on the ground it made bringing your wagon difficult. Regardless you needed it, so you kept moving. With an extra mouth to feed, you didn't have as much food stored away like you were used to. The downside of having a live-in boyfriend. Well he mainly came home to sleep and eat did that truly make him a live-in boyfriend? As your mind pondered this, you could smell something delicious in the woods. You hadn't been baking, there weren't any homes near by that you knew of and Sonic was training like always. Sure enough, the closer to your house the stronger that the divine scent filled your nose. Entering from the so-called garage you had that was more like a storage room that led outside then a true city garage. You shook the snow off yourself and off the supplies before properly going into the house. Happily getting a little much needed heat shock, you shivered with a large smile on your face. Turning to the kitchen, there stood Sonic, in his day off clothes, wearing your pink apron that actually looked very sexy on him. The ninja was baking carrot cake cupcakes. "Why on earth are you baking?" Sonic smirked "Its one of my many skills. After reading your note, I though I could treat you to a little something sweet and warm." You started to blush deeply at that. Sonic tilted his head "Are you blushing or is it really that cold outside?" "Both." You whispered blushing even more as you made your way over and tried one of the treats he had made. "Mmmm, they are so moist, and the icing is perfect. I could like it from the bowl while watching a movie." Sonic smirked moving closer "I could make some more and you can lick it off my-" "Sonic!" Sonic chuckled watching your reaction. "Love you"