The One Before Him: (Good)

This Scenario was requested by kyojuro_san (Also known as Sweet Potato. Cute name)

I'm not sure what happened with this one. The characters just spoke to me, I just followed whatever flow they told me to go with. Had to rethink Zombieman's, it got a little too real. Sweet Mask and Garou were the hardest ones.

Saitama:

Wearing Saitama's Oppai sweater did not help you blend in while you were out shopping. It was too big, clearly what was written on it would get a few looks and the red sleeves you kept having to roll up were eye catching. That is how Justin found you. He was your ex from your home country. You had only broken up because you moved, you both kept in contact. He was dating this sweet looking girl and he knew about you and Saitama. He was a little shocked that you would date 'below your standers', Justin didn't know Saitama, he just went based off of the silly pictures you posted of the hero you were dating. Justin had the bad habit of judging a person too quickly. He did however make the effort to get to know people and try to stop judging so much. It was harder with Saitama just because he was your last boyfriend and felt that Saitama was some sort of reflection on himself. Which, yes it was silly, but he cannot help how it made him feel. Knowing that Justin just needed to meet Saitama and he would see what you see in this handsome bald-headed hero. You invited him over to Saitama's apartment for around dinner time. So, he decided to tag along with you during your shopping and helped carry the bags back to Saitama's apartment as he would end up there regardless. "Thanks again Justin, I would have had to take like 6 breaks to bring all this meat back. I couldn't pass up such a good deal." "Yeah, you've always been super cheap, like getting me that phone case 3 weeks after my birthday because you knew it was going to be on sale." Justin laughed, shaking his head thinking back on that. "Yeah, and I also got you back wireless charger too, it worked out and look. You're still using the case. It's all scratched up but still going strong." You laughed as you teased him back. Saitama glanced over at Genos then to the front door. You walked in first giggling then, Justin followed laughing as well. This guy could have been a model. Tall, well built, gorgeous and his thick full head of hair that was perfectly messy. Nope, Saitama was not jealous. He honestly was not. Confused and slightly in secure as you brought another man home that looked like sex on a stick. Very much so. "Oh hey! You must be Saitama! [Name] has told me all about you!" Jutsin put the bags down and eagerly shook Saitama's hand. "It's nice to meet you too. Ummm you never gave me your name. Or how you know [Name]." "Oh! Sorry! I'm Justin, [Name] and I dated for like 9 months before she moved here." Saitama glanced back at you not sure how he should feel about this. "His here sight seeing. He saw me at the supermarket. He is a pro gamer." That's all it took. By the end of the week your ex had spent more time with your current boyfriend then you had. Honestly, you had been kind of jealous. "Justin is a really good guy. Hope he comes back to visit soon. We can see about making some room for him next time." "Yes master!" Genos eagerly replied "Saitama's gay for my ex. Great. Genos you want to start dating?" Saitama quickly held you in his arms "She's just kidding. Don't answer that question Genos!"

Genos:

The restaurant was as crazy as ever. The new summer special was obnoxiously popular. It was the only thing people ordered anymore, which made things simple, but the numbers were unreasonable. Your boss had hired more people to try and help out. To your shock and enjoy they had hired your ex. "Vader!!" "[Name]!!!" You had been best friends that tried dating, but it never felt right, kind of like dating someone you respected but did not love. 4 months later and you broke up. It never felt like it does with Genos. Genos was not just a boyfriend; he had a much deeper connect with you then anyone else ever had. Shortly after the breakup Vader moved to a different city with his family and it had just been hard to get together. Soon like it does you two just stopped talking for no real reason. Just busy, out of sight out of mind kind of thing. This made your workday go by much quicker and enjoyable. It was like being back in middle school, childish kind of fun that even the customers enjoyed. You were having so much fun in fact that when your shift finished you spent another almost hour in the staff room. This caused Genos to worry and call you. "Oh shit! I am sorry Genos; I will be out in a moment. I love you." When you hung up Vader's mouth hung open "Your dating him? Demon Cyborg? The S class hero? Genos? Him? Really? Can you introduce me to him? His the best hero out there. Like you're actually dating him? Really?" You laughed and nodded "stop being a fan boy. Come on I'm sure he would be happy to meet you." You both headed out to where Genos normally waited for you. "Ah, greetings [Name]. I was starting to get concerned. I know you wouldn't leave without me, but you also did not call. Its abnormal for you to take an extra shift without informing me so-" "Your babbling again. I'm sorry, Vader and I were just catching up and we sort of lost track of time." "And is this Vader?" Genos was scanning him and glared "His heart-rate is elevated, and he seems nervous." Genos pulled you behind him ready for a fight. "Genos, he is a big fan of yours. His just nervous about meeting you." Genos glanced back at you before nodding and giving Vader a bow "It's a pleasure to meet you. Might I ask how you know [Name]? You seem far too familiar with each other to just be meeting for the first time today." Vader swallowed hard and smiled nervously "[Name] and I use to date but decided we were better as just friends." Genos slightly tensed looking at Vader, even Vader could feel the air change. "I'll see you both later. It was a pleasure to meet you Demon Cyborg." Vader said and quickly headed off. Genos kept his eyes glued to your ex and went to follow him with a dangerous air. "Whatever Saitama told you about exs that doesn't apply to Vader!" You quickly held him from behind.