Rated R: Garou

Pacing around the house, you waited for Garou to return home. He had gone out early that morning, it was getting later and later. You knew that trying to contact him could be potentially dangerous for him depending on what he was up to. Normally nothing good so it's even worst knowing you couldn't get into contact with him. Soon you heard the front door open, only to see Garou's clothes cut up, bloody and he seemed a little off. "What the fuck happened to you!" Garou smirked moving closer to you as he locked the door behind as he made his way over to you. "You worried about me?" "Of course!" Garou chuckled and kissed your head "Had a really good battle with a hero. I won, I'm going to shower." You sighed and watched him head up the stairs. You often questioned why you loved this man, but you just fell for him every time. You joined him in the bathroom getting the first aid kit set up as he washed up. "Care to join me?" "Not really, your going to be really gross right now. Once your finished I'm going to clean you up." Garou glared but did not say anything as he finished getting the muck off his body. As he got out, you looked him over a little "You like?" You giggled at that "Of course but I'm trying to see how much of you I need to bandage." He sighed as he sat down wearing a towel around his waist as you played doctor yet again for him. "I really should get some kind of like first aid, might be a good investment in the relationship." You joked as he smirked "You do, do a pretty crappy job but I guess they stay on long enough to stop any infections. I wouldn't waste the money." He said then groaned as you sprayed him with hydrogen peroxide "Bitch." "One last one then you can have dinner." "Nah. I'm not feeling dinner, I'm ready to go out and defeat a few more heroes." You sighed only to smirk as you groped his arm "If you have too much energy, I can help you with that." Garou's interest was certainly peaked as his cocky smirk seemed to grow. "Oh? Can I handcuff you?" You took him by the hand and lead him to the bedroom. "Is that a yes?" "Only the wrists this time." Garou took no time in ripping off your clothes and tossing you onto the bed in front of him. He went to his bedside drawer, happily taking out the fuzzy handcuff set you had bought for a Halloween costume years ago. He roughly positioned you on your back and grabbed your arms, attaching them to the bedposts. "I love seeing you like this." "You're a prick." You said smirking at him as he crawled on top of you, he pushed his knee up against your entrance and used a fair amount of force to rub and tease you. Moaning softly as he teased you, he grew harder watching your reaction to what he was doing to you. He enjoyed being in control and you loved when he was rough with you. You moved your hips trying to escape from him. Garou moved closer, adding more pressure while his slime fingers pinched and twisted your nipples. "Someone's enjoying herself. Maybe I should give you something harder." He went into his drawer again this time taking out the much-needed protection. After putting it on, he positioned himself and entered hard and fast causing your back to arch. It did not take long for you to be moaning his name and fighting your restraints trying to hold and grab at his perfect body. As his hips slammed into your own harder and with enthusiasm you knew you would not last. His powerful thrusts only hitting your sweet spot drove you too far. You screamed his name as you were finally at your end. His final few groans indicated that he too had came. He panted as he laid on you. You were just barely able to kiss the top of his head before feeling him slam into you again. It was going to be a very long night and you were excited for it.